Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Prehistoric Tales here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 25, 16 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/25/2016 at 6:31:40 AM PST

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Prehistoric Tales here.

[Post New]by Leemo on May 25, 16 4:13 AM
[u]I am level 10. I have one more battle (out of 3) to fight and the hero has disappeared from the battlefield! Rebooting doesn't bring him back. His icon WAS in the village (world view) but now has disappeared.

I will try starting another game from the beginning to see if this glitch still carries on.

Specs - i7 PC / windows 10.

Played through three more times, after reinstalling the game. Made it to Level 14 before the hero disappeared and the battle option was unavailable. I give up for now. Really like the game.

Edited on 05/26/2016 at 12:13:13 AM PST

[Post New]by Momof3kids on May 25, 16 6:22 AM
I use Windows 10
After purchasing I can no longer go to battles.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 25, 16 6:33 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Prehistoric Tales to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Windows 10

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

MarkAlan
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by MarkAlan on May 25, 16 7:22 AM
For some who are experiencing problems with finding battles, you can also select the cave to enter the upper area of the map.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on May 25, 16 8:23 AM
l can enter the cave and view the different enemy's but cant fight the, I cant go to battle

lindaa1
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by lindaa1 on May 25, 16 10:27 AM
I can't enter battle either. On the screen where you choose "to battle" or "back off" when i choose "to battle" nothing happens. I think I'm on level nine. Bit sorry I bought this now.

Peachy1969
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by Peachy1969 on May 25, 16 11:55 AM
Same issue here, I knew I should have left it alone lol x

roxann0
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by roxann0 on May 25, 16 11:56 AM
I agree guppy. I was one of the beta testers. No issues there and was excited to get another TM (they are so far between). I can't battle in the cave either. I have Windows 10 and haven't had any problems with any of the other games, including my old ones. I went from level 12 to 15 and still have the problem.

I can't battle either.

[Post New]by OriannaMarie on May 25, 16 12:54 PM
I noticed my moving guy isn't on the map anymore. I can click on battles but my "to battle" button just takes me back to the map page.

I use windows 10 on PC.

I'm on level 10 and I need 3 battles. I love the game and I look forward to getting it patched. ^_~.

I uninstalled and re-installed. No change.

Edited on 05/25/2016 at 12:55:45 PM PST

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

[Post New]by sartasia on May 25, 16 1:20 PM
Couldn't figure out why I couldn't find the "war window" to purchase warriors.
Well after looking up images online it would appear I have a glitch.I have no warrior icon.
What a disappointment.. Since I purchased it I hope a patch appears soon.
Edited to add:
Win 10 /64 bit /PC

Edited on 05/25/2016 at 1:22:46 PM PST

Dianne99
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Dianne99 on May 25, 16 1:49 PM
I can't "Battle" either. My hero no longer appears on the area of the map for battles. Nothing happens when I press "To Battle". Same issue with cave battles. No response "To Battle". I use Windows 10.

[Post New]by TortiCat on May 25, 16 4:01 PM
I'm still using the old Windows operating system, and I can no longer battle as well.

[Post New]by scooter0327 on May 25, 16 4:40 PM
Same issue as others. I can't even start the "Win three Battles" quest. pressing TO BATTLE does nothing, even though it was working fine before.

[Post New]by almostanangel on May 25, 16 4:59 PM
Same problem. Can't battle, either by clicking flags or on the cave - hit the button and nothing happens. Uninstalled, reinstalled, no change, no answer in the help section. Running Windows 10nds To Screw Things Up.

bichy
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by bichy on May 25, 16 5:39 PM
Ditto here "battle" button does not work. Lvl 8 got the quest "Defeat the Enemy Squad" clicked show then battle and nothing happens neither does the cave. Windows 10 64bit. Have had no issues with any other games old and new including "Finders" (an old game from Amegami). Funny thing is that this is the same place the game glitched as when I beta tested it, then I thought it was because I had played the game as far as was allowed as a beta tester..

[Post New]by Dolphin__Girl on May 26, 16 9:44 AM
Same exact issue here as well. Running Windows 10.

karema
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by karema on May 26, 16 9:44 AM
i cannot battle on level 10 either so i can't progress in the game. seems like many others are having the same problem. i paid for the game and really want to be able to play it. come on tech support, fix it for us.

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on May 26, 16 4:23 PM
Same problem here. As soon as time ran out and I purchased game, I can't battle any more. Also level 10, and I was halfway through a battle when time ran out.
Win 8.

Tuvana65
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Tuvana65 on May 27, 16 4:57 AM
same here

Go to: