hints for beating terrible trevor?

[Post New]by dophingirlpo13 on Jan 19, 10 7:39 AM
i just can't seem to beat him, emma is level 63 with the masamune sword, charmed shield and demon helmet and armor, which i thought would be ok for beating him but he just kills me everytime with his double slash. i tried using blizzard scrolls but still no luck.
does anyone have any hints?
thanks
paige x

Re:hints for beating terrible trevor?

[Post New]by dophingirlpo13 on Jan 19, 10 7:45 AM
don't worry, ive beaten him now. gave him plague :-)

LadyNymm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by LadyNymm on Jan 10, 14 5:19 AM
How does Emma give plague? She doesn't have any skills in my game, just a great attack strength. I thought only Ean could give plague when he's transformed into Bohemoth.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Mar 6, 14 12:03 AM
You can buy Plague Spells in Bogwood that are items that anyone can use. It works great against Trevor.

HTH

PS: You can buy other Spells that anyone can use buy choosing Items in from the Battle Menu. I didn't try any others but they may help.

Edited on 03/06/2014 at 12:24:50 AM PST

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Mar 18, 14 10:04 AM
Correction: You can buy "Plague Scrolls" that anyone can use. There are other "Scrolls" such as "Fire" & "Lightning" that anyone can use by accessing them from the "Items List" in the Battle Menu.

"Spells" are skills that certain characters can learn that are accessed from the "Skills List" of that character from the Battle Menu.

HTH

[Post New]by Kentish_Maid on Sep 29, 14 1:10 PM
What is the minimum level that Emma needs to be, so that one could hope to beat Terrible Trevor?

Go to: