tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

don't despair if you cannot take advantage of the bundle sale for this lovely game

[Post New]by tookat on May 26, 16 2:43 AM
Hi all....
don't despair if you cannot take advantage of the bundle sale for this lovely game

Big Fish has a sale code posted on their Facebook page that is good for CE's at $7.99 through 5/30!
So, that covers Friday nights release as well.
I already bought this lovely Elephant game on the sale code, so I know it works.

The code is GAMES.
Perfect....just what Big Fish and we all enjoy the most.....grin.

Happy Gaming Fishies!

Foxy57
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:don't despair if you cannot take advantage of the bundle sale for this lovely game

[Post New]by Foxy57 on May 26, 16 6:30 AM
Hi Tookat. Can you give me their Facebook address ? The ones I am looking at do not mention this promo ??
Thanks

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

Re:don't despair if you cannot take advantage of the bundle sale for this lovely game

[Post New]by dtouchton on May 26, 16 7:39 AM
https://www.facebook.com/bigfishgames/?fref=ts

[Post New]by shelterhill on May 26, 16 2:57 PM
Can't find it but I hope you're right!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on May 26, 16 7:20 PM
I did a google search for Big Fish Game Coupons and there was a Big Fish Coupon and Promotions page on FB.
Highlight this if you want to see more.

[Removed by Moderator]

I check the coupon code places every once in a while to see if there is an unadvertised coupon. It seems to happen every once in a while.
It can be a lot of work and sometimes all coupon sites seem to only have the 70% off on your first game.
So, I keep this fb site bookmarked.

Edited on 05/27/2016 at 2:00:36 PM PST

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on May 27, 16 12:34 PM
Tookat, I have tried 4 times to use GAMES at checkout. One time through the GM and three times from BF's site , All I get is " Sorry, the code you entered has expired."

** highlight sentence below to read**

I even checked Couponchief on Facebook. and it said the sale was good through 5-30

By the way I have the other 2 Chimeras, 1 SE and 1 CE so the bundle sale doesn't do anything for me and a lot of our other Fellow Fishies who are game club members on super tight budgets.

Edited on 05/27/2016 at 12:36:18 PM PST

[Post New]by shelterhill on May 27, 16 1:58 PM
Maybe there is a nice sale this weekend!!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 27, 16 2:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules to keep in mind. The Forum Moderation Team is happy to hear that people have been enjoying the sales we've been offering. However, please make sure to note those rules while posting. Specifically:

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

We ask that people please do not include external links in any posts or discussions. This helps to maintain the forums as a secure and accessible place for everyone who is interested in participating.

Additionally, we ask that people do make sure that the discussions in the forums are related to that particular game. By keeping threads game-specific we can all help to keep the forums tidy and easy to navigate. If anyone has any questions that aren't related to a particular game, please feel free to PM a Moderator or contact our Customer Support Team. Both we and our Reps are always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on May 27, 16 5:37 PM
I am sorry to hear that yowzasma since that code worked for me and a few other folks. I am hoping to use it tonight, but maybe there will be a sale worth using.....one can only hope.

I am one of those members on a very tight budget, so I only buy games 7.99 or lower......and it has to be what I consider a really good game to pay the 7.99.....
and I am careful about how I use my credits and coupons because I like to give my coupons to people even less fortunate than I am.

I guess I will be checking couponchief again if there isn't a better sale for tonight's game.

Edited on 05/27/2016 at 5:42:12 PM PST

Go to: