bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Vacation Mogul forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 20, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Vacation Mogul forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Vacation Mogul players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

scrpbkr
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Vacation Mogul forum

[Post New]by scrpbkr on Jan 24, 10 1:24 PM
I was excited to see this game as I really like Hotel Mogul. But for some reason, I wasn't enamoured with Vacation Mogul. I'm not sure whether it was graphics or just boredom waiting for things to happen. I got tired of waiting to buy materials (the $$ minimums to buy materials were a bit high). So needless to say, I didn't buy this game. I prefer Build A Lot, Build in Time, Paradise Beach and Hotel Mogul.

sgowans
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sgowans on Feb 2, 10 5:01 PM
I'm having the same problem as Sue. It won't let me do the last level saying that I need to complete all the levels. I have completed them & have either silver or gold on each. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by thedrazfam on Feb 11, 10 3:03 PM
Yes .... another victim of "All Gold" levels and unable to click on the Mansion, being it states I have to complete all levels.

One thing that I did to earn extra money was to replay levels before making the purchases I needed. It does take a little more strategy than the Hotel Mogul and the Build a Lots. More great games.

I Enjoy the game, but I would like to finish it.

Ladycas
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Ladycas on Jun 13, 11 8:18 AM
I have played this game over and over and had gold and silver on all the lots but yet it still won't let me play the last part of the game. I also had all the upgrades. I am getting very frustrated with this game and can someone please tell me why?
I have check marks at all the silver and gold cups except there are two gold that doesn't give check marks but yet they have gold cups on them.
Any help would be welcomed.
Thank you Ladycas

lmhowe46
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by lmhowe46 on Jun 5, 12 3:58 PM
I am not very good at timeplay games so I only got 10 experience points but I need 300 experience points How. I had 4 gold cups but the 3 min time level stopped me. I cannot go any further because I need to buy the blueprint for the motels

Go to: