Cheat Console

[Post New]by LilAngel26286 on Jan 20, 10 12:27 AM
I downloaded and bought this game on a mac. I am trying to get the 'royal family' ending, but i keep losing dream. How do you bring up the cheat window on a mac- i know you use F9 on a windows, but that doesn't work for mac. Or does it? Is my computer broken? HELP

Re:Cheat Console

[Post New]by LilAngel26286 on Jan 20, 10 1:21 AM
by the way, i have cute knight deluxe

Kaliarii
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by Kaliarii on Feb 6, 10 9:51 PM
Just PMed you Lil Angel. And welcome to the pond!

kevabear
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by kevabear on Jul 26, 10 4:59 AM
Ok so just for the fun of it I hit F9. It wants a code. What's the code, or how do I find out what it is? If there is a cheat on a game, I like playing without cheat, and then just for the fun of it play with the cheat.

jkuci
Flounder
Flounder
2,447 Posts

[Post New]by jkuci on Aug 28, 10 11:48 PM
To get the royal wedding version she has to both love animals and be charming enough to talk to the prince when he comes to the stable - she has to meet him every month at the stable taking care of his horse - she has to get the invitation to go riding and she has to meet him at the church on the date mentioned.
You have to pick the birth month of liking kids and animals but not liking adventure.

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Sep 13, 10 8:49 PM
The Prince will be at the Stable during the last week of the month (I think it's the 24th - 30th/31st). If you end your work during one of those days, you'll see the Prince.

You can raise your Charm during the other three weeks by taking Dance classes.

FireNinetails
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by FireNinetails on Apr 19, 11 1:59 PM
I think the cheats do not work on mac, but I might be wrong.
One way to get dream without the cheats is to do things excellent. For example, you work at the shop as a salesgirl. You earn some money everyday. At the end of the week the character will have big eyes picture. That's how you know you earned lots of dream.
Also, go to dances and celebrate every time you are given the option.
And don't request treatment. That only hurts you in the long run. To not request treatment, make sure your health don't dip below 10 in nov and dec.

FireNinetails
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by FireNinetails on Apr 19, 11 2:09 PM
If you get the cheats thing to work, here are some cheat codes. Highlight to read. The number at the end can be anything from 0-250, but 250 is max. For gold, health, and mana it can be any number. The spells don't unlock all the spells, one you learn in books, one you get from Rose, and one you get from meditating. 150 is max for dream. For age it could also be any number, but if you set it to higher than 21 you have unlimited gameplay set out for you.
Gold: global.gold=5000 Health: global.hp=1000
Mana: global.mp=1000 Charm: global.cha=250
Luck: global.dex=250 Strength: global.str=250
Stamia: global.sta=250 Experence: global.x=5000
Cook: global.cook=250 Magic: global.magic=250
Spells: global.spells=250 Tame: global.tame=250
Combat: global.combat=250 Mind: global.int=250
Dream: global.dream=150 Craft: global.craft=250

Go to: