MaryLiLamb
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

No tournament payout. 61 diamonds not awarded.

[Post New]by MaryLiLamb on May 26, 16 12:12 PM
Who do I contact about not receiving a tournament reward? I finished in sixth place in the PC tournament that ended 3pm EST and did not get 61 diamonds.

Am I out of luck?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:No tournament payout. 61 diamonds not awarded.

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on May 26, 16 12:15 PM
Contact customer support. The link is at the bottom of the website.

MaryLiLamb
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by MaryLiLamb on May 26, 16 12:23 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:Contact customer support. The link is at the bottom of the website.

Thank you.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on May 26, 16 12:28 PM
You're welcome. You will receive your diamonds.
I am just shocked that the mailman did not deliver 61 diamonds.

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on May 26, 16 12:32 PM
Join the club, Im waiting for 65 diamonds! Problem is you dont get the achievement. Good luck.

MaryLiLamb
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by MaryLiLamb on May 26, 16 5:27 PM
My diamonds showed up! I don't know if customer service did something or if they appeared on their own.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 27, 16 8:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address the posts here regarding the rewards for the tournaments.

I'm sorry to hear some people haven't been receiving the diamonds they won in the tournaments. While there may be a delay in when the tournaments finish and when the diamonds are sent to the account, those should definitely be added to your game.

As c0c0_nuts mentioned, we recommend contacting our Customer Support Team with your player ID in this situation. While the forums don't have the tools to help with issues like this, our Reps are always happy to assist, and can look into this further.

In case it's useful, the following help article has some information for finding that player ID in the game:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Because this is sounding like a technical issue in the game, I'm going to lock this thread. If anyone notices any problems with the tournament rewards in the future, we encourage posting in one of the following threads:

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you all for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: