Blue_Phoenix
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Is there really a hidden Egg game w/in the game?

[Post New]by Blue_Phoenix on Jan 20, 10 5:35 AM
Ive read on another site that has tips that there is a hidden Easter Egg game in this game. You must pay attention to the full credits once the game finishes and notice the little blurb poem on the right (you wont miss is; plus credits replay themselves).

In essence you come up with a phone number and I was told to release the Hidden Egg game, just go to the phone in the game (only one I can think that lets you dial is the Toy Shop one; elevator one does nothing) and dial the number. I get a cute message but no hidden game within the game as promised and been insisted upon. Dont know what Im missing or doing wrong. Ive dialed as a new person and dialed as a profile coming back.

Any thoughts?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Is there really a hidden Egg game w/in the game?

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 20, 10 5:58 AM
The Easter Egg is in the Dire Grove CE. The clues are for the next MCF, not this one.

Read The Easter Egg Thread in the Dire Grove CE forum for more information.

Edited on 01/20/2010 at 5:59:50 AM PST

Blue_Phoenix
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_Phoenix on Jan 21, 10 3:52 PM
Thank you! God, you saved my sanity! I was going bonkers. The site I got this info from did not mention this at all. They told me to go to the phone in the toy store (which, granted, gives you a funny message when you dial the coded phone #).

I cant get Dire Grove yet cause it hasnt come out for Mac. But when it first came out for PC, I read about it and I am dieing to get it for Mac. Dont even need trial version cause I know I'll love it. Just have to wait (long time usually) for the Mac version to arrive.

Thanks again!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 23, 10 2:18 AM
I am sorry, but I misled you in part. There is an Easter Egg of sorts in this game too.

There is a hidden phone number in a message in the credits, where one = 1 etc.
I've never actually dialled it, but I think you only get a message.

There is a similar but more elaborate easter egg in the Dire Grove Collector's Edition.

Blue_Phoenix
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Blue_Phoenix on Jan 23, 10 8:10 PM
Naw, you didnt mislead me. I said in my first post that when I dial the phone number from the credits code, that I get a funny message. It's cute! But I am looking forward to that Easter egg game and have that code I need tucked away for when the game arrives for Mac. Thanks Mr_Russ!

Go to: