Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Message to friends of Oldboyracer/new

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on May 26, 16 11:12 PM
Hi fellow Wanderlanders, 6 of you are asking for the wrong curse on your wish list. There are 2 variations for each curse, 1 curses 3 scenes & the other 5. If you go to the shop (the basket bottom right of the screen) select weapons & scroll to the bottom it shows the icon & explains what each does. At level 73 I have never seen any of the large curses drop so can only presume they can only be bought with rubies or they start to drop when reaching a much higher level in the game. It is unlikely you will ever be gifted one these so it is best to put the small curse (curses 3 scenes) on your wish list, you will get more response. So to the following friends please change the curse you are wishing for & I will be able to help you :-
cudog - 154775, KEITH - 77781, Khaleesi - 142164, Michelle - 176110,
Nea - 185281 & zory - 146461.

Edited on 05/27/2016 at 4:34:54 AM PST


 
difi1
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

Message to friends of Oldboyracer/new

[Post New]by difi1 on May 27, 16 9:03 PM
Oldboyracer wrote:Hi fellow Wanderlanders, 6 of you are asking for the wrong curse on your wish list. There are 2 variations for each curse, 1 curses 3 scenes & the other 5. If you go to the shop (the basket bottom right of the screen) select weapons & scroll to the bottom it shows the icon & explains what each does. At level 73 I have never seen any of the large curses drop so can only presume they can only be bought with rubies or they start to drop when reaching a much higher level in the game. It is unlikely you will ever be gifted one these so it is best to put the small curse (curses 3 scenes) on your wish list, you will get more response. So to the following friends please change the curse you are wishing for & I will be able to help you :-
cudog - 154775, KEITH - 77781, Khaleesi - 142164, Michelle - 176110,
Nea - 185281 & zory - 146461.

and Malaika We're only trying to help you.

 
Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Re:Message to friends of Oldboyracer/new

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on May 28, 16 12:41 AM
As you say difi, only trying help. Is Malaika still active ? 1 of my friends that has not replied since I re invited.

 
Mazz_BigM
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Re:Message to friends of Oldboyracer/new

[Post New]by Mazz_BigM on May 28, 16 12:48 AM
Hi, I have never been able to send curses. I have plenty but when I select to send it tells me that I have none. Sorry for not being able to.

 
carsnanny
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:Message to friends of Oldboyracer/new

[Post New]by carsnanny on May 28, 16 11:06 PM
Hi oldboyracer/new.
I just want to say thanks for being a generous and regular friend. I dont seem to have a lot of luck with what drops and am having trouble with the artifact at the start of the game so missing coins and a ruby which is slowing things down, so appreciate your help.

 
Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Re:Message to friends of Oldboyracer/new

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on May 30, 16 7:35 AM
carsnanny wrote:Hi oldboyracer/new.
I just want to say thanks for being a generous and regular friend. I dont seem to have a lot of luck with what drops and am having trouble with the artifact at the start of the game so missing coins and a ruby which is slowing things down, so appreciate your help.


It's nice to know that help is appreciated. It seems to get easier as you go up the levels, probably just more experience & less panic. If I've got it, all can have it but unfortunately limited to 10 a day. As the gift counters a bit sporadic I keep a log of gifts sent & received & try to repay gifts that I get.

 
carsnanny
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:Message to friends of Oldboyracer/new

[Post New]by carsnanny on May 31, 16 4:22 AM
I noticed the gift counter as well. So are working, but yours and a couple of others dont. Its a good idea to keep a list as Im pretty sure some people haven't sent me anything after receiving 5-6 from me.

 
Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Re:Message to friends of Oldboyracer/new

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on May 31, 16 8:10 PM
carsnanny wrote:I noticed the gift counter as well. So are working, but yours and a couple of others dont. Its a good idea to keep a list as Im pretty sure some people haven't sent me anything after receiving 5-6 from me.


Early days I used to get a bit bent out of shape with gifts not being returned but as my friend list got bigger I suddenly realised that it becomes a little difficult unless you use rubies to reset the gift counter. At the moment I'm receiving more than 10 a day so building up my stock of rubies so I can start sending at least 20, hence the reason for my list. It also allows me to give hard earned activators to my more generous friends, saying that I wish I could repay our Wanderland angel (Mary Poppins) in some way.

 

Re:Message to friends of Oldboyracer/new

[Post New]by NANNYPJ on Jun 5, 16 11:20 PM
Same problem here I made a personal list of my friends n codes in case I lost them but my count the other day went to 14 friends I never have had using a code number of 116185 which is not mine and lost my 117 of my personal list, then 3 plays later my personal list of 117 were back when I added the 14 requests and my game count according to Wanderland is at 103. Will help all friends I am able to each day . I HAVE SENT MANY DAYS OF 10 GIFTS BUT WHAT HAPPENS TO AFTER 10 GIFTS IS THEY ASK YOU TO BUY WITH COINS OR RUBIES AND ALSO WITH THE CURSES OF 5 EVEN IF YOU HAVE CURSES OF 3 AVAILABLE SO ONLY ASK FOR CURSES OF 3 AND REPUT IN REQUEST FOR ANOTHER CURSE OF 3 AGAIN ASAP! Oldboyracer new has been a great friend on this game so if you need advice ask him as he is right on with his advice... THANKS TO YOU OLDBOYRACER NEW FOR THE HELP! NANNY 138769

 
psyche_
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:Message to friends of Oldboyracer/new

[Post New]by psyche_ on Jun 6, 16 12:53 AM
Hey Oldboyracer- since you say you keep a list of who's sent, can I ask if you don't "collect" a gift until you're ready to return? Reason I ask is you're one of my friends (I'm 183456) and I haven't sent you a gift in a long time, but ever since then, you've been marked off as "helped" on my friends list. I was assuming it was a glitch or that you're no longer playing, but now you've said that, maybe you and a few others aren't collecting?

 
Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Re:Message to friends of Oldboyracer/new

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Jun 7, 16 11:34 PM
psyche_ wrote:Hey Oldboyracer- since you say you keep a list of who's sent, can I ask if you don't "collect" a gift until you're ready to return? Reason I ask is you're one of my friends (I'm 183456) and I haven't sent you a gift in a long time, but ever since then, you've been marked off as "helped" on my friends list. I was assuming it was a glitch or that you're no longer playing, but now you've said that, maybe you and a few others aren't collecting?


Hi psyche, there seems to be something strange going on, do you play as Allie ?
If so I have no record of you ever being a friend but happy to have you hence the invite. I was Oldboyracer (79463) but changed to Olboyracer new (184537) when I upgraded to Windows 10, my ID number was changed & I lost all my friends. Fortunately I'd listed everyone before the upgrade so was able to re invite. I have checked & double checked but can't find 183456 anywhere.
As I have no access to my old ID so all gifts that were sent to it will sit in cyberspace.
Anyway friends now - lets play.

 
psyche_
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Re:Message to friends of Oldboyracer/new

[Post New]by psyche_ on Jun 8, 16 12:21 PM
yes, that's me - got your new one and will delete your old one; will do the same with all the other ones that are constantly sitting there as helped as will assume they're no longer there!

 
Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Re:Message to friends of Oldboyracer/new

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Jun 8, 16 4:55 PM
psyche_ wrote:yes, that's me - got your new one and will delete your old one; will do the same with all the other ones that are constantly sitting there as helped as will assume they're no longer there!


Don't be too quick at deleting, I have a few friends that look as if they stay away from the game for some time. When I re invited after my Windows 10 upgrade acceptances were slow for 75%, I received one yesterday & that's taken 7 weeks.

 
nocindy
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Message to friends of Oldboyracer/new

[Post New]by nocindy on Jun 19, 16 5:52 PM
To Oldboyracer

It is greatly appreciated and I hope everyone feels the same.

I understand we are all pretty much trying to receive many of the same objects and at the same time making it difficult to reciprocate in a timely manner.

I too keep a listing of everything I receive, when and if, I have returned the favor, but as you said with the 10 item limit, plus needing to have enough to give, it has become an exercise in futility. I just make a note in my name that I am keeping a list so my friends will know I am a "giver" and not just a "taker!" At times I have even requested items my friends need if I feel they have been waiting, in my opinion, longer than they should!

You seem like my type of person, so I will send a request to be friends and hope you will accept me, but don't feel pressured! I would dislike that more than the friend requests from the "Takers," if you get my meaning!

cindy 42401


Oldboyracer wrote:

It's nice to know that help is appreciated. It seems to get easier as you go up the levels, probably just more experience & less panic. If I've got it, all can have it but unfortunately limited to 10 a day. As the gift counters a bit sporadic I keep a log of gifts sent & received & try to repay gifts that I get.



 
Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

Re:Message to friends of Oldboyracer/new

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Jun 20, 16 10:18 PM
No problem cindy, you're welcome as a friend.

 
 
 
 
Go to: