game continuation.

[Post New]by bussydog on Jan 20, 10 12:38 PM
After exiting the game and going back later, it will not allow the game to be continued where you left off. Please we need a fixer on this game. It is a fun game and one I truly enjoy, but not the same parts over and over again.

DRG_Ben
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

game continuation.

[Post New]by DRG_Ben on Jan 21, 10 9:15 PM
bussydog wrote:After exiting the game and going back later, it will not allow the game to be continued where you left off. Please we need a fixer on this game. It is a fun game and one I truly enjoy, but not the same parts over and over again.

I'm sorry to hear of your problems with the game. I've heard of a lot of players having luck with updating their DirectX and/or graphics card drivers to solve problems. You can always contact the helpful customer support with the green envelope button and probably get more info on the save issue. Please let me know if this helps.

Helen64
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,936 Posts

Re:game continuation.

[Post New]by Helen64 on Jan 22, 10 2:18 AM
Hi Actually no it didnt help at all. I just tried playing the game again and once more I was booted off the game after day four. I just need some help being able to play a game that I have paid good money for. If I do not get any help I will just have to uninstall the game and never play it again. I do not appreciate not being able to play a game I have paid for. thanks Helen

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

Re:game continuation.

[Post New]by Laflamme on Jan 22, 10 2:22 AM
Helen64 wrote:Hi Actually no it didnt help at all. I just tried playing the game again and once more I was booted off the game after day four. I just need some help being able to play a game that I have paid good money for. If I do not get any help I will just have to uninstall the game and never play it again. I do not appreciate not being able to play a game I have paid for. thanks Helen

Helen, if Customer Support couldn't help you with your problem, i.e. after all their attempts to help failed and you still can't play the game you usually get a game coupon as replacement that's good for any other game.

Go to: