dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

I'm STuck!

[Post New]by dtouchton on Oct 1, 08 2:47 PM
Don't laugh but I am stuck at the Aristocrat hotel. It's dark and I'm supposed to get a battery for the flashlight. I have tried looking for some of the other clues and have used up all of my hints. Nothing is working! HELP!

karenplop
Catfish
Catfish
1,609 Posts

Re:I'm STuck!

[Post New]by karenplop on Oct 1, 08 2:53 PM
Look every where in the lighted areas for the battery. You have to have one of those in order to see in the dark. Good luck

[Post New]by brickfan on Oct 19, 08 10:29 AM
So, my mom already went back to the rooftop area, but it says "You have already found all the clues in this location"--so I don't really know where else to look for the battery--any thoughts? My mom also goes to "Abe's Red Hots" but still doesn't see the battery.

Edited on 10/19/2008 at 10:30:28 AM PST

[Post New]by ofelia55 on Oct 19, 08 7:01 PM
I'm stuck TOO! But on the last puzzle of the first level? The 7 or is it 8 star puzzle. How do you put the 7 gems on the box so that I can MOVE ON????!!!!!!!

karenplop
Catfish
Catfish
1,609 Posts

[Post New]by karenplop on Oct 19, 08 7:04 PM
Ofelia, that one drove me nutty. Took me days to do. I can't remember how it's done right now, but I think I can help some. Go to the games forum and there is a post on there that will help you. When I gave up and went to post my question about it, someone else had already done that. TA DA, got my answer and did the puzzle.
I hope this might help you in some small way

[Post New]by veedub on Oct 21, 08 4:03 AM
Can you move on to another level after you put the gems on the star? I seem to be stuck there.

Go to: