beelo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

SHARKS

[Post New]by beelo on Jan 20, 10 2:29 PM
My village has gotten too big and I need to fish... How do I learn to fish? Do I have to deal with the sharks first?

m5dbug
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

Re:SHARKS

[Post New]by m5dbug on Jan 20, 10 3:56 PM
yeah, i've been trying to figure out how to get rid of the sharks also. i read somewhere that you have to figure out the right potion, but i've tried all the plants and i still don't know.
you first of all need to get your orchaird growing and don't let your villagers over farm it. put the game on pause at the options menu or they will over farm the fruit. also every time it rains get a villager to stand on the lift before it begins to rise and a peice of fruit will fall from the tree. pick it up and add it to the bin. the first 2 pieces of fruit will be planted and become trees.

don't forget to make the chief create magic food daily. also stay on your children with collecting mushrooms. i pick up a child every 2 min or so. and just circle the whole area over and over and over for a little while. i pick up my children more often when i know my villagers are doing what they are suppose to be doing.

the only other tip i can offer is keep your baby happy coulples away from each other. when it says "going indoors" don't let them and they won't be able to make a baby. if a woman is more advanced in building or science then her parenting skills will be more at the bottom.
it's when you hit detail the parenting skill on a female shouldn't be as red as other skills. that makes it harder for her to have a baby. and the older she gets the less likely she'll have children.

if anyone knows what the potion combo is then that would be great, or if ya don't want to tell then i would appreciate knowing what level i need to be able to get rid of my sharks??????

duncdunc
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by duncdunc on Mar 27, 10 5:29 PM
For Nature it is 2 pitcher plants and a black orchid
For Magic it is 2 roses and 1 berry planet

Sorry... got confused

Edited on 03/27/2010 at 5:32:22 PM PST

[Post New]by alisa_lyka16 on Apr 3, 10 10:40 PM
if you need help go to this site: gamezebo.com/download-games/virtual-villagers-3-secret-city/walkthrough and you know what with that walkthrough i REALLY completed VV3!

Go to: