essgee52
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

How to get the repair warranty?

[Post New]by essgee52 on Jan 20, 10 3:35 PM
I'm in Australia and have upgraded the repair shop, but some of my finished cars have the warranty symbol but most do not and keep falling apart so I have to repair them again. How do I trigger the warranty?

Re:How to get the repair warranty?

[Post New]by WorldLoom on Jan 21, 10 2:07 AM
A car will have warranty after upgrading it in the upgraded repair shop (insuring it).

However: insured car will lose its warranty after being upgraded in any other workshop (so you have to insure this car once again).

Edited on 01/21/2010 at 2:14:59 AM PST

Leaty
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Leaty on Jan 23, 10 4:01 PM
In most cases it's probably just a lack of understanding how insurance warranty works.

However, there is a glitch on that level some may run into: I've managed once to upgrade the repair station before Kate mentioned about it as a solution. The game then didn't trigger it as already being done, still demanding to upgrade it.

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Jan 29, 10 12:58 PM
I wish the repair warranty actually worked. I send my cars through, and a few minutes later, they lose their warranty and break again.

I keep failing because I have to keep repairing cars over & over & over & over.

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Jan 29, 10 1:16 PM
Never mind. I'm just stupid. I finally played a level where, when I fixed the car, I didn't do anything else to it. And they stayed Insured.

I had to keep washing them, but that doesn't use up any spare parts.

Go to: