Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 28, 16 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/28/2016 at 8:13:31 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 28, 16 8:13 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

cargui
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by cargui on May 29, 16 9:43 AM
I`m having problems wit my game installation. Every time I try to open it I get an error message: Access violation at 0x004DCAFE, I`m using a PC with windows 10. If you need some more information please let me know. Thanks!!!!

I had already uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

[Post New]by akbennett on May 29, 16 9:07 PM
Purchased game, played through 10 levels, takes me to a screen that says I completed the demo and need to purchase the game to play on. I DID already purchase it, activated, and installed it. tried restarting multiple times through desktop icon and through Big Fish Games Manager, replayed level 10 several times, keeps taking me to same screen where it says I completed the demo and can't play on. Please help!! I would like to continue to play the game.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 30, 16 1:52 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to provide some help for the technical issues people have been encountering in the game.

cargui, I'm sorry to hear you've been getting an access violation when you try to install the game. I suggest taking a look at the help article I've included below to address this problem:

Access Violation

akbennett, I understand that the game has been showing up as a trial, despite having been purchased. To work on resolving this, I encourage taking a look at the following help article:

Purchased Game is Still in Trial Mode

If either of these issues persist, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide in-depth assistance, and are always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

cargui
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by cargui on May 31, 16 7:40 AM

Thank you for your kind reply. I had tried everything humanly possible and keep getting the same error message. I really don`t know what else to do and I don`t want to loose my money. Can I get a refund? Or more instructions? I love playing TM games and I was so happy to see a new one... Thank you again.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 31, 16 10:58 AM
Hi cargui,

Thank you for trying the troubleshooting steps providing in the help article that bfgPanthalassa provided. Since we don't have the tools to troubleshoot from the Forums or access our account, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team has the tools to look into a refund or provide troubleshooting steps that are specific to your computer's configurations.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by retired2005 on Jun 13, 16 6:00 PM
I am having an odd problem with this game. When I first bought the game it played fine. Now every time I load the game, my mouse disappears. I have deleted and reloaded a few times, and still have the same problem. I have a Mac computer, but I have Windows 10 through Parallels.

Thanks

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Jun 27, 16 5:56 PM
Running Weather Lord Collectors edition on a Windows XP computer.
Level 32 there are two large barricades that need to be cleared, Can clear the lower right one, but the enhanced thunderstorm will not catch on the middle Large Barricade.

Will try and reinstall and see if that changes.

Have deleted and reinstalled and the same problem so now I cannot proceed past level 32. Anybody else experience this bug.

Next I will try it on Windows 7 and see if it is specific to Windows XP.

Have installed on a Windows 7 laptop and again the large barricade in the middle cannot be destroyed. Can destroy the large barricade and lair at bottom right. So this is a bust as cannot pass level 32.

Edit. Finally worked out where to place the upgraded thunderstorm. It is not in a similar position to the lower right one. You need to place the storm lower down and almost off the Large Barricade for it to catch.

Edited on 06/29/2016 at 3:46:39 AM PST

Go to: