Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 28, 16 12:38 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 05/28/2016 at 8:12:50 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on May 28, 16 8:12 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by judy76073 on May 28, 16 3:45 PM
guess I'm down to 1 CE HOPA game a week now to purchase (been like that now for a number of weeks) - seems to be now only Thursday for a CE HOPA game - Saturday (which also was a CE HOPA) is now a CE time mgmt. game - (sigh). Friday & Sunday - SE versions of the CE games - in between - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - crappy games.

I've been on numerous other sites - nobody has anything out there - my favorite games are HOPA

guess I'll be saving $$$'s and just re-playing what I have already purchased.

[Post New]by kndmanz on May 28, 16 8:21 PM
comment removed per bfgBellerophon request

Edited on 06/09/2016 at 8:16:02 AM PST

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on May 28, 16 9:07 PM
Been waiting for this game for a long time. Seems like I beta tested this eons ago. It's a really long game. I've been playing most of the day and I'm still not through even the standard levels much less the CE levels. Beautiful graphics as is the case with all the Weather Lord series. Thank God for the relaxed mode and you can chain assignments without the little guy's going back to home base. Fun game!

cargui
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by cargui on May 31, 16 7:37 AM
Thank you for your kind reply. I had tried everything humanly possible and keep getting the same error message. I really don`t know what else to do and I don`t want to loose my money. Can I get a refund? Or more instructions? I love playing TM games and I was so happy to see a new one... Thank you again

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 31, 16 11:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

I want to thank players for taking the time to post their thoughts and feedback for this particular game. We ask that players keep in mind the Review Guidelines when posting in this thread, specifically,

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If players are experiencing technical issues, feel free to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition here.

We ask that users keep the designated reviews thread for reviews only. This will help keep the forums organized and tidy with a specific location for other users to read reviews. Thank you for your understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: