How many levels?

[Post New]by Ziggy_Zigster on May 28, 16 1:47 AM
Apparently, there are 60 levels in the main game (much better deal than some of the recent TM games that only have 40)

But how many bonus levels in the CE edition? This plays a big factor in whether or not I purchase a CE game that's a TM.

So far, I am quite impressed at the features of this particular WL game.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:How many levels?

[Post New]by Penny1942 on May 28, 16 6:04 AM
I just purchased and there are 60 main levels to the game and assume there are an equal number bonus levels but can't access until I finish the main game. Didn't bother to demo as I beta tested and enjoyed it.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jun 1, 16 6:53 AM
When looking at strategy guide it says 42 standard levels, 18 bonus levels and 15 collection edition levels. Total of 75 levels. I wish there would be a lot more.

scorpio42
Minnow
Minnow
264 Posts

[Post New]by scorpio42 on Jun 8, 16 12:27 PM
mhatfie wrote:When looking at strategy guide it says 42 standard levels, 18 bonus levels and 15 collection edition levels. Total of 75 levels. I wish there would be a lot more.

That's interesting...Cause I supposedly completed everything, but ended up still missing 5 puzzle pieces (1A - 4A - 8A - 12A - 16A) The Collector's Edition Levels started with 1B and so on...Could somebody please tell me where to find those elusive pieces...Maybe I missed the bonus levels?

BJ Minnich aka scorpio42
June 8 2016 at 12:26 PM

skipper23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by skipper23 on Jun 13, 16 10:30 AM
There are 60 levels in the beginning. Then there are 16 (A) games in the tri-shaped area with the blue background. Then if you click on the pillar in the upper right corner where it says 60/60, it will switch to level B which has 15 games. I figured this out with the last game. Didn't realize there was so many levels. Nice to see.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jun 27, 16 5:46 AM
Did notseem like very many levels to me at all in the Collector's Edition section.
In fact, I went through them all in 2 short sittings!

I wonder if I need to take a look again. I was surprised at how few "extras" there were.

Go to: