Bhilithinn
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Strange problem

[Post New]by Bhilithinn on Jan 20, 10 10:03 PM
I haven't reported this to customer service as I can still play the game, it just is a little bit annoying.

Every few times I go to start the game, the Enlightenus window, instead of covering my full screen, will move to the side and bottom right of my screen. I can't move the window at all and I can't play like that (half the window is cut off), so I force end the program. Then when I start it up again it's perfectly ok.

Has anyone else run into a similar problem?

Edited on 01/20/2010 at 10:47:23 PM PST

silkywings
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,043 Posts

Re:Strange problem

[Post New]by silkywings on Jan 21, 10 8:56 PM
For me, if I am playing the game full screen and then decide to take some time off, when I come back, the screen is small and in my upper left. So I go into Options, unclick Fullscreen, then click Fullscreen and it comes back to normal filling my screen. I don't know if this will help you but its my feedback. I really like this game...the scenes are so clear and crisp. Fun clues...all around impressive

Bhilithinn
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Bhilithinn on Jan 22, 10 9:51 PM
Thanks for the tip! I managed to finish the game so it never got so bad that I couldn't play it.

And I really love the game too.

camae
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by camae on Feb 19, 10 3:19 PM
I have the same problem, only when I restart it, it doesn't fix itself BFG is starting to tick me off, this is the 3 game in as many days that I am sorry I purchased, hope someone can help

SyberGypsy
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by SyberGypsy on Mar 17, 10 9:50 PM
I am having the exact same problem so far it has not reset itself but I'm hoping it will next time i start windows. Its strange that it places itself to the side and bottom--all I can do is end to program.

[Post New]by Shrimp_n_Grits on Apr 25, 10 4:04 PM
I'm also having the same problem. I can't even play the trial because of this and am really disappointed because I was planning on buying it. Oh well...

Go to: