Can't play game

[Post New]by Melanie21 on Jan 20, 10 10:56 PM
Ok, I downloaded the trial and then went to play, and I got an error message. Then when I went to play something else it said that the game was still running. I had to re-start my computer. But it did it again, and now the trial is over, and I never even got to play. What's going on? Anyone else having the same problem? I checked and made sure all my drivers are up to date, and they are.

Re:Can't play game

[Post New]by latona on Jan 24, 10 7:46 AM
try to get to ur taskmanager and end the process piu2, that should do it. anyway i have another problem that started after i did already play the full version when im trying to play its telling me my hardware failed to switch to specific window mode, i have no clue what to do gainst it, help would be appreciated

mdwarnken
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by mdwarnken on Jan 26, 10 12:21 PM
You can get around the error about not being able to switch to the correct ... by manually changing your display settings. If you set your desktop preferences to 600 x 800 before opening the game it should run fine. You just have to wonder if it's worth it?!

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 26, 10 3:16 PM
Hi Melanie21,

It sounds like while the error might have caused the game to close, it was still running in the background, which is why latona recommended closing it from your task manager.

Since I'm not sure what error you're experiencing, try clicking here - that is a list of articles containing information about various errors.

If you don't find the information there that you need, click on the "contact us" link on the left side of any article to get in touch with our Customer Support team.

I hope this helps!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Edited on 01/26/2010 at 3:16:49 PM PST

Go to: