bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 21, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter forum

[Post New]by alohalou_13lou on Jan 21, 10 2:02 PM
I am at the Library of Antiquarian and cannot get the 3rd book off the shelf....can you help me.....I'm in the middle of this game....thanks

[Post New]by pdenton on Jan 21, 10 3:32 PM
I also cannot get the third book off the shelf. I click on it, but nothing happens. help!

[Post New]by fimute on Jan 21, 10 4:55 PM
I also cannot pick up the book on the shelf. Does anyone know why or how?

[Post New]by Puddytat912 on Jan 23, 10 7:19 AM
I am also stuck on trying to get the Third Book!!! Has anyone found the answer???

[Post New]by slinky1947 on Jan 24, 10 5:37 AM
Are you sure you got the picture puzzle correctly done? I had no problem getting the book off the shelf. Hope that's the one you're referring to.

[Post New]by slinky1947 on Jan 24, 10 5:47 AM
IMHO

This is by far the best Hidden Object game I have ever played. The graphics are gorgeous. (most important for me) The music is not irritating and is varied. Love, love, love the puzzles, very unique. Very intelligently done.

Just goes to show that hidden objects don't have to be in a piled up state in order to be hidden. Objects are hidden subtly.

Would love to have more by this creator. Who is?.......

Martyheinz
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,130 Posts

[Post New]by Martyheinz on Jan 24, 10 8:48 AM
This is one of the easiest HOGs I have played. It would have been much more entertaining if they did not "walk you through it" and let you figure out more interaction for yourself. Interesting story, though.

nosinosi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by nosinosi on Jan 25, 10 7:07 PM
HELP: In Chapter X I took the circular glass cutter out of the inventory to use on the glass covering the letter and it disappeared. Can't skip the puzzle ... cant move ahead .... what did I do wrong? I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it started, and stopped, at the same spot.
Please help me. Thanks in advance.

[Post New]by linda90605 on Jan 25, 10 7:16 PM
How do you get to locked chapters?
I finished the 13, and then it said the end, when you go to extras, it has 2 chapters locked....what are they, and how do I get to them?HELP!!!

Edited on 01/25/2010 at 7:19:31 PM PST

[Post New]by kika64 on Jan 27, 10 1:29 AM
Hi! I am at the end of chapter 4, it shows me the map but I can't continue. Anywhere to click on. Can somobody help me????
(sorry for my english )

[Post New]by bigfishhalibut on Jan 27, 10 7:44 AM
Help - please, with almost the last scene - what is the password for the last computer puzzle - won't let me in, cause it needs a password - just clicking on the computer does not work !! Found out it is a match puzzle but can't get in to the computer to match anything !!

Wan't Rianna to find her husband - so would really like to finish this game !!

Thanks for anyones help !!

Welcome to Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter forum

[Post New]by kaukmarian on Jan 27, 10 9:49 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by caesarsidesalad on Jan 27, 10 1:49 PM
HELP!!! I still can't get the 3rd book off the shelve. I hit "Skip the puzzel" and The book does not highlight in yellow as the walkthrough describes. I keep checking for an update but NOTHING.

[Post New]by KTMSE950 on Jan 29, 10 6:35 PM
How do you get the paint thinner off the window sill...I've been wiping with the cloth for 15 min... getting frustrated on this game now, silly wiping that thinner off for ever....Help?????

[Post New]by wellychocolate on Jan 31, 10 3:41 AM
crashed twice during free hour its the phone part of the picture thats the problem when it comes up its bitty and as i said crashed twice just before it went the first time a gamers dream the picture dissapeared leaving only the things to find thought you should know

[Post New]by poppedein on Jan 31, 10 4:33 AM
[quote = kika64] Hi! Ik ben aan het einde van hoofdstuk 4, laat het me de kaart, maar ik kan niet doorgaan. Overal te klikken op. Kan somobody mij helpen????
(sorry voor mijn engels: S) [/ quote]

Het komt daar op neer, je hebt onderweg iets vergeten te bekijken en te doen.
Zelf ben ik opnieuw begonnen, Omdat ik ook niet verder kon. Nu is het goed gegaan. Dus je hebt gewoon precies de vragen te beantwoorden en de dingen te doen waarom ze vragen.enz .. .. .. ..
Fijn, je eigen taal.

sigap
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by sigap on Feb 2, 10 7:37 PM
Seems to be a glitch at end of Ch 4. Anyone know a work around? I see the map but nowhere to click.
Thanks.

[Post New]by lisbon007 on Feb 4, 10 10:47 AM
I'm very disappointed with the game. I downloaded the trial version but it doesn´t work fron the beginning. It gives a message of acess violation. Is there any tip to correct this error?

Flynn Diaries

[Post New]by chikismom on Feb 5, 10 3:34 PM
I've solved the diaries puzzle. However, I can't remove the third book. It's got sparkly lights around it indicating it's the right book, but I can't take it. How do I get the book?

Go to: