Helen64
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,936 Posts

Game ending suddenly and making you go back two days

[Post New]by Helen64 on Jan 21, 10 3:18 AM
[b] I was on day two and once I had finished day four the game suddenly closed on me and when I try to play the game again it takes me back two days and will not allow me to continue. Please someone help me

Re:Game ending suddenly and making you go back two days

[Post New]by jatbat on Jan 21, 10 9:46 AM
Well its a relief to know that it is not just me, but what the heck is going on. I have tried to get past this spot but can't do it, just quits on me and when I go back on takes me back to the attic, I have put that dang chandelier together so many time I could do it in my sleep, what to do?

[Post New]by kpeny_ on Jan 21, 10 11:11 AM
I had the same problem, Their have been so many of the games here lately that freeze up . Its really beginning to be a problem. Maybe they'll see this and fix the problem

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jan 21, 10 1:42 PM
Hey Fishies,

For those of you who are experiencing a game crash or if many of your games freeze up, it may be helpful to double check to make sure that you are running the most recent versions of your display drivers and DirectX.

The following help article will walk you through this process:

Unable to Play Downloadable Game.

If you're still experiencing a problem after updating, it may be time to write in a support ticket. You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by mulberry on Jan 22, 10 1:57 PM
tired of doingthe same thing over, and over. if they can't fix it, give me back my money.

DRG_Ben
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by DRG_Ben on Jan 25, 10 9:23 AM
pbooker_sms wrote:
slp12272 wrote:I too was having problems with being in a room with no items left to find but wouldn't finish out that level. I closed the game, updated my DirectX, (as recommended by BFG), started a new game and was able to play all the way through without any more problems. As far as the comments about too much conversation, that's the perfect opportunity to use that wonderful little skip button in the upper right corner.

I too updated my DirectX as well as all other updates. I went back to my game and nothing - decided to start over, skipped all conversation and minis. Found several scenes that had previously been missing (explained a LOT!) - and am now well past the dog surgery scene HAPPY CAMPER HERE

Updating has solved many issues. Please give it a try.

jamz2
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by jamz2 on Feb 15, 10 12:38 PM
DOG SURGERY??!! I didn't get that part of the game at all!

[Post New]by stevenpayne5 on Apr 17, 10 4:07 AM
mulberry wrote:tired of doingthe same thing over, and over. if they can't fix it, give me back my money.

Helen64
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,936 Posts

[Post New]by Helen64 on Jul 9, 10 8:12 PM
I updated the game and it appeared to have fixed the issue but only after I had rebooted my system. I had also fixed the chandelier so many times that I was able to put it together in my sleep. thanks Helen.

[Post New]by RichelleJ on Mar 8, 11 4:56 PM
I have done all of the updates, and still the game ends after day 4, I am really tired of replaying the same levels over and over. Please get this fixed. Thats it I reinstalled I have updated and re-botted... this is not right. I dont want this game anymore all it does is frusterate me. Please refund me my money so I can get a game that works. I do not want to play this game anymore....

Edited on 03/08/2011 at 5:24:37 PM PST

Go to: