Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Can You Describe This For Me?

[Post New]by Yaelle on May 29, 16 12:06 AM
I played about 35 minutes of the demo, and I went really slow. I was just wondering if you could humor me & let me know what the whole goal /objective in the long run is?
I havent played any of these before, and I dont do M3 games very often. If I remember correctly,, I had decided to try this game because I read that it includes different types of genres packed into one.

So...yeah I played it for myself a bit but I'd reeeeeally love a description from somebody just so I can know what it might contain all throughout.

FRHgames
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
433 Posts

Re:Can You Describe This For Me?

[Post New]by FRHgames on May 29, 16 1:33 AM
I don't understand what exactly do you mean. If tiles are moving significantly slower than on the promo video it means that your computer runs slower than necessary.

If you mean that it takes too much time to complete levels, that means that you're doing something wrong.
In that case:
1) DO NOT SKIP THE POPPU HINTS and try to read them
2) If you don't understand something, please try to read the help ( it is in the top left corner, a help book )

Actually, level walkthrough time should not exceed 2:30-3:00 minutes.

Your goal is to collect all coins on the level. Part of them are blocked somehow, part of them is hidden ( under the fog, in trunks or somehow else ) but anyway you should collect them all to complete level.

You're collecting coins by making adjacent combos or explosions. Some coins are "special" so you need to unlock them first.

I can explain it all if you still have a question, but I need more detailed question :-)

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Can You Describe This For Me?

[Post New]by Bartsister on May 29, 16 11:59 AM
Yaelle wrote:I played about 35 minutes of the demo, and I went really slow. I was just wondering if you could humor me & let me know what the whole goal /objective in the long run is?
I havent played any of these before, and I dont do M3 games very often. If I remember correctly,, I had decided to try this game because I read that it includes different types of genres packed into one.

So...yeah I played it for myself a bit but I'd reeeeeally love a description from somebody just so I can know what it might contain all throughout.

Do you mean what the end game goal is? The game is broken up into sections. At the end of each level you will see this glass thing partially fill with this red liquid. When it is full, it will partially cleanse the cursed house. You will see the evil details start to be replaced by normal house decorations. I am still playing, but I assume that the main game goal is to completely de-curse the cursed house.

You play a couple match-3's and then there are card games, HOPs and spot the differences that appear for breaks between every couple of levels. I thought there was a nice variety of things to do.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Go to: