school451
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

The kitchen

[Post New]by school451 on Jan 21, 10 9:31 AM
Have been playing this game THEN went into the forum looking for help finding the fish and egg in the kitchen day 3. After reading everyone's comments and agreeing with many, I will check into the forums BEFORE I buy my next game.
Thanks to anyone who can help.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:The kitchen

[Post New]by burf90 on Jan 21, 10 2:52 PM
The egg is on the floor near the dog bowl.

The fish is on the ceiling above the "complete" set of cupboard doors on the right side and below and just a little to the left of the two missing ceiling slats. It's practically clear and dang near impossible to see unless you tilt your screen just right.

Edited on 01/21/2010 at 3:05:51 PM PST

school451
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by school451 on Jan 21, 10 4:47 PM
Thanks burf90, but it is the kitchen nearly finished equiped with an island. Cupboards are done, curtains in the windows and items on the island. Campagne on the floor. I have searched all over and have no hints left.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jan 21, 10 6:37 PM
Sorry, I thought you were earlier in the game. You end up in the kitchen so many times and everything is moved every time you go back that it's hard to pinpoint which kitchen scene you're looking at.

I tried to get to that scene and I had no trouble playing through originally. But now of course, I keep getting kicked out after saving Shorty, like the others on the forum, so I'm having trouble getting to that point.

You can try what I do when I'm really stuck: Take a screenshot and paste it into a Word document. Then blow it up to 500% and start hunting. Or if you want to send me a screenshot, I'll see if I can spot them for you.

school451
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by school451 on Jan 21, 10 6:54 PM
Thanks for your help and I'll give your suggestion a try!

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Jan 21, 10 7:52 PM
You're welcome and good luck! BTW, I think the fish might have been on the middle window pane in one of the kitchen scenes, but I'm not sure which one.

[Post New]by zezee3 on Feb 14, 10 4:53 AM
Games is moving along for the kind of game it is, but I can't find the knife in the kitchen on Day 2. anybody have any hints? Thanks so much

Go to: