bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to A Pirate's Legend forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to A Pirate's Legend forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other A Pirate's Legend players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to A Pirate's Legend forum

[Post New]by angelbizkits on Jan 22, 12 1:41 PM
ARGH!!! This game has glitches that make me GRUMPY. After the fifth round, you earn Eager Deckhand, after it flashes this announcement on the screen, it goes back to the round you were doing and nothing is there except the selection circle. In between the Big Fish Game logo and the actual frontpage there is a whitescreen for a few seconds while you hear the pirate talking. Also, the first time we played this game, we saved our progress and then played some more later. Then the next day, we tried to play some more, we had to start over. So we started over and saved it at round 34. We came back this morning and played up to round 42. We saved it. We tried to go back on this evening, it was GONE!!! Not happy! Please fix.

[Post New]by BFudled on Oct 9, 12 8:18 PM
Is there an upgrade for this game? I think it's good mindless fun, but it won't remember me when I quit. So every time I start the game, it's from the beginning. It's also glitchy and I don't have video problems.

[Post New]by WarrenC55 on Nov 5, 12 9:46 AM
After you go thru the levels once, it tells you what you have to do to keep from the curse...something about raising your own jolly roger...how is it you do that?

[Post New]by GypsyGirls on Dec 21, 12 10:45 PM
I am having draggin problems. Sometimes is just sticks...other times it releases while I still have the mouse clicked...HELP!

Go to: