Disappearing and Reappearing Friends

[Post New]by anistoni on May 29, 16 7:23 AM
I was just wondering if anyone else has this issue friends disappearing then reappearing I'll go from having over 30 something to like 4 and I'll check later and they'll be back. It happened today while I was playing. I clicked to see how many friends I had and I had the 30 something. I went yay my friends are back so I picked the big treasure map. Just checked; I'm back to four, bummer .

Re:Disappearing and Reappearing Friends

[Post New]by NANNYPJ on Jun 5, 16 11:17 PM
Same problem here I made a personal list of my friends n codes in case I lost them but my count the other day went to 14 friends I never have had using a code number of 116185 which is not mine and lost my 117 of my personal list, then 3 plays later my personal list of 117 were back when I added the 14 requests and my game count according to Wanderland is at 103. Will help all friends I am able to each day . I HAVE SENT MANY DAYS OF 10 GIFTS BUT WHAT HAPPENS TO AFTER 10 GIFTS IS THEY ASK YOU TO BUY WITH COINS OR RUBIES AND ALSO WITH THE CURSES OF 5 EVEN IF YOU HAVE CURSES OF 3 AVAILABLE SO ONLY ASK FOR CURSES OF 3 AND REPUT IN REQUEST FOR ANOTHER CURSE OF 3 AGAIN ASAP! Oldboyracer new has been a great friend on this game so if you need advice ask him as he is right on with his advice... THANKS TO YOU OLDBOYRACER NEW FOR THE HELP! NANNY 138769

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Jun 7, 16 10:35 PM
Hi NANNYPJ, thanks for the vote of confidence much appreciated. When I first started playing Wanderland I made all the mistakes, spending a lot of time in the Ice Cave & Windmill trying to get up the levels within each scene. It wasn't till I ran out of sacks of grain & torches that I sat down to work out what this game was all about. Also went on killing sprees & lost all my weapons, gifted a lot of hard to get items not realizing they were required later in the game to be able to move on. I feel for those on the early stages coz it's not that easy without help. I never bothered with the forum but after 1 look decided to be of as much help as I could. It's strange that this is the only game that has got easier for me as I've gone up in the levels, normally the other way round. Frustrating it is & tests your patience but the question is 'do you want it to move fast & be over quickly' ? Some may but I'm happy for it to dawdle along & while I'm waiting for something to happen I'll play one of the other mindless games that are out there.
I help where I can but sometimes I just haven't got the items to gift, Mary Poppins has been an absolute diamond helping muchly on the last 10 levels.
Again thanks for your appreciation.

[Post New]by anistoni on Jun 17, 16 8:24 AM
Thanks for the information NANNYPJ I have the same thing happening my friends code is 183094 and the one that it changes to is 183558

Go to: