sharon4778
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

How do I get gold on level 14

[Post New]by sharon4778 on May 29, 16 7:35 AM
Try as I might I can't get gold on level 14.... What should I build first?.. Food, mine, or lumber?

sharon4778
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:How do I get gold on level 14

[Post New]by sharon4778 on May 29, 16 7:36 AM
What i mean is.. how to get gold star at end of level.. thanks.. i can only get silver

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on May 29, 16 1:14 PM
Sharon, I don't play on timed, so can't help directly, but did you check the order in the SG for your question of how to proceed best? My impression is their listing is pretty straightforward.
Good luck!

HemiGamer
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by HemiGamer on Jun 9, 16 3:46 PM
Sharon, I am playing timed and I followed the SG. I had to try several times, pretty much memorized the 10 steps and finally made it. I did add 1 worker and didn't upgrade any of the buildings - food, wood or gold. Just ran around as fast as I could, finally got it, just barely.

[Post New]by einzwitterion on Aug 7, 16 2:26 AM
I did something similar to the SG but not exactly the same. Less focus on building the houses and getting reputation points, and more on growing and harvesting food asap. Hopefully this works for you. If you have any artifacts that boost food production or extend how long bonuses are active, use them. And use the bonuses!

Start clearing your way to the top left corner, where you will build a mill. Add a second worker as soon as you have 40 food. You can get that food back by using the berry bush near the wagon and it will improve your harvesting speed as soon as you have your mill. When you reach the first building site, build a mill.

Gather as much food as you need need to push the giant boar back one hoofprint. Charge the portal using the rainbow and keep getting food. Feed the boar blocking the merchant and trade stars for food.

Start picking up stuff on the other side of the portal (one wood and one treasure that costs 40 food). Feed that boar and keep going until you can rebuild the mine.

Collect enough gold and food to push the giant boar back one more step. Remember to use your bonuses for speed, an extra worker, and resources!

At this point, rescue the girl who is blocking the building site in the center of the screen and build a sawmill and upgrade it. Harvest the whole thing (i.e., click three times). Upgrade the (food) mill.

When you get enough wood and gold, upgrade the mill again. When you get enough food and wood, upgrade the mine once. Collect food and gold until you can push the giant boar back again.

Rescue the girl from the top left corner of the screen. You should have 520 stars now. Trade with the merchant for the last time. (You won't do the 700 star trade).

You only need 100 gold for the last giant boar step. Make sure you collect that, but otherwise keep your attention on getting food. You should be clicking on the mill three times in a row and bringing the rain cloud over as soon as the workers are gone. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Things I did noticably different from the SG: I didn't build any of the houses and I didn't rescue the third girl or kill the last small boar. I also hardly used my sawmill.

Good luck!

Go to: