gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

frustrating

[Post New]by gillydi53 on May 29, 16 8:01 AM
I must remember never to by a game without mini puzzle skips . I eventually solved the card game ( a sheer fluke by the way ) and now I have the jellyfish game . I think some of these devs are sadists

JRDALLAS
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:frustrating

[Post New]by JRDALLAS on May 29, 16 12:59 PM
Have deleted this game. The next time I see a game by Paprikari I will not buy it. I also am going to purchase fewer big fish games in the future. I have been buying games from Big Fish since the early 2000nds. The last few I have purchased have not really worked that well. Even their beta trials are not that great (if they work a all).

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jun 1, 16 5:47 PM
I agree about not having skips for the puzzles. I'm pretty good at memory games so I was able to get through them after many failings, but I suck terribly at rotation puzzles. I'm stuck in the tree house with that blasted rotation puzzle. Even though there are "only" six numbers, I can't for the life of me figure out the best way to get them into their rightful places. If I get the 1,2, and 3 in place, the 4,5, and 6 are all wrong, Is there some special trick with where to start on this type of puzzle? I'm always willing to try them so that I can learn to get better, but there's a point where I just want to get on with the rest of the game and want to be able to just skip when I want to give up.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jun 1, 16 8:58 PM
Okay, I guess the desire to move on with the game prodded me into trying the rotation puzzle once more. I'm glad to say that I finally figured it out and have finished the game. What a fun ride! Gorgeous to look at and my favorite part was the ocean realm. Such creativity went into this game and I don't understand how people can criticize it just because it's "old", whatever that's supposed to mean. Who cares how many years a game's been out? If it's fun, that's all that matters. At least it's not a clone of all the other games that are trendy now. And for that I am grateful.

dotdotty
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by dotdotty on Jun 3, 16 10:47 PM
I'm glad you figured it out so how did you do it?

Go to: