ladyyong
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

boooorrrringggg

[Post New]by ladyyong on May 29, 16 9:54 PM
sorry to comment, but disappointed. this game is boring. you can't get enough points to make all the upgrades. not nearly as fun as the first Angela game or the Delicious Emily games.

Edited on 05/29/2016 at 9:55:28 PM PST

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

Re:boooorrrringggg

[Post New]by elizaew on May 30, 16 3:35 PM
agreed

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Jun 1, 16 7:36 AM
Definitely not up to par with the Emily games. Agree about the upgrades. I've completed all the levels with 3 stars and still don't have enough money to purchase all the upgrades. The scoring is definitely a mystery. Points earned on some levels went beyond the meter but it didn't give me any more upgrade money. The exclamations are also obnoxious especially when you get a string of combinations going. I had to turn the sound off after I found the mouse on each level. I also noticed that some of the customers getting the spa treatments didn't go up to the register to pay. They just disappeared. Weird.

[Post New]by sobernana16 on Jun 1, 16 7:12 PM
I found if I go back thru starting at 1 I can get more money to get up grades

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jun 1, 16 9:02 PM
To each their own...some of us are loving the game!

But the scoring doesn't have to be a mystery.
You get a maximum of $150 for each regular level and (I think) $50 for the dress design/prep levels. These amounts are solely dependent on getting the stars. Ways to make sure you earn enough to get the stars are things like making combos (during payments, cleaning, or gathering orders), finding the mouse, making sure you have a clean store at the end of each shift and completing the given assignment.
Lastly, you can go back and replay any day and earn extra money to buy the upgrades. You can get way above and beyond your monetary needs by just replaying levels.

Good luck and have fun!

Edited on 06/01/2016 at 9:03:07 PM PST

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Jun 4, 16 5:36 AM
OrionsRose wrote:To each their own...some of us are loving the game!

You get a maximum of $150 for each regular level

And that's the problem. If I'm able to clean the store, find the mouse, and make combos that score points beyond the three star point, I should earn more than $150.

tuxedo0530
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by tuxedo0530 on Jun 5, 16 12:32 AM
You will earn $150 each time you replay a level and get 3 stars, even when you have already made 3 stars on a level. So by replaying levels, you can earn enough money to buy all of the upgrades. I've bought all the upgrades and still have over $2000 in my wallet.

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Jul 22, 16 5:45 PM
Hi there,

I thnk what Nagster is saying, correct me if I'm wrong, Nagster, is that if one scores high enough to get three stars, and gets the mouse, and achieves whatever else is required, then one should get more than 150 points.

I happen to like this game - actually, more than the Delicious Emily series. I downloaded and played the hour-long trial on 3 or 4 of those games, and I definitely like 'Angela' better. The story line is more interesting, the graphics are better, and the goals/objectives are more clear. I had as hard a time finding the mouse in the Emily series as I did in this one

An earlier entry on another thread suggested there was a prequel to this game. If so, I can't find it, but would love to try it out and maybe buy it.

If there is not a game before this one, will there be a sequel? I certainly hope so!!

Thanks,
Happy

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jul 24, 16 8:10 AM
Happy_Ours1 wrote:An earlier entry on another thread suggested there was a prequel to this game. If so, I can't find it, but would love to try it out and maybe buy it.

If there is not a game before this one, will there be a sequel? I certainly hope so!!

Thanks,
Happy

Check your private messages - I sent you some info.

Go to: