Game crashing

[Post New]by cthompson20 on May 30, 16 12:01 AM
When game freezes up, do control,alt,delete.Then I get a message about a corrupt file, Get a triangle with an explanation point in bottom screen to check something in my utility file. I'm in the bonus chapter, but also crashed a few times in main game. I just close out game, and it starts to work again. Really strange and can be annoying.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Game crashing

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 9, 16 3:32 PM
Hi cthompson20,

I'm sorry to hear that this particular game seems to freeze up on your computer. Thank you for trying some troubleshooting steps. It is highly recommended to look at the following help articles as they contain steps that have been known to help resolve the crashing issues you are experiencing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Run Game as Administrator

If you are still experiencing freezing issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team is always willing to help offer troubleshooting steps that are specific to your computer's configurations.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Chimeras: Cursed and Forgotten Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. By posting in the above thread it helps the moderators identify trends in issues to bring to the attention of the appropriate teams.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: