Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gnomes Garden 3 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 30, 16 12:42 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 05/30/2016 at 6:42:02 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gnomes Garden 3 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 30, 16 6:42 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Sweetrosewater on Jun 8, 16 7:40 PM
I use google chrome and the only issue that I have is the payout on the individual items like the mill, the wood hut, the mill , the round things, etc. If it says it pays out two wood or two food or stone or crystal, you only get one. If it says it pays out 4 then you only get two. If it says it will pay out six, you only get 4. Because of the incorrect payout, if I only need one more thing to do and can only collect from the round anchor things, it takes forever because I am not getting the promised quantity. Is this something that can be corrected?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 9, 16 2:34 PM
Hi Sweetrosewater,

Thank you for bringing this display issue to our attention. It may be helpful to also ensure that your video card driver is up to date on your computer. Below is a help article that contains these steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

In the meantime, we will bring this information to the appropriate teams as the Moderation Team doesn't have the capability to make changes within the games. If any information is known regarding this issue, we will post in the forums.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

SnappyPeas
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by SnappyPeas on Jun 10, 16 8:46 AM
Level 22 requires a level 3 mine. I've built one yet the objective doesn't mark itself fulfilled. I've restarted the level several times and the same issue. Also, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Same issue.

[Post New]by Sweetrosewater on Jun 10, 16 8:44 PM
I can complete the game......its just the incorrect payout prevents me from getting stars on the last two levels.

godfreygirl
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Incorrect payouts MANY times

[Post New]by godfreygirl on Jun 11, 16 9:52 AM
I just closed out on level 30 because of incorrect payouts on the "Alter". I was almost finished with this level.....needed 4 crystals......so didn't think I'd have to wait long. Then I noticed I already had one....one showed up on the Alter saying "payout is 2". When I collected the crystal, the count on my meter showed only ONE more. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the payouts on other levels....just assumed they were correct. Now I'm going to pay more attention.

There IS a glitch here I think. There is nothing wrong with my video card....as was suggested to another poster......so I think perhaps there should be an update to this game to fix this problem.

[Post New]by BellaLilyChloe on Jul 5, 16 12:19 PM
Sweetrosewater wrote:I use google chrome and the only issue that I have is the payout on the individual items like the mill, the wood hut, the mill , the round things, etc. If it says it pays out two wood or two food or stone or crystal, you only get one. If it says it pays out 4 then you only get two. If it says it will pay out six, you only get 4. Because of the incorrect payout, if I only need one more thing to do and can only collect from the round anchor things, it takes forever because I am not getting the promised quantity. Is this something that can be corrected?

I'm having this same problem. I'm running Windows 10.

[Post New]by draylee54 on Aug 14, 16 2:01 PM
I am on level 26 I have upgraded everything thing and still can;t get the tenicales to turn into liilypads... what now?

[Post New]by Snabbeltje on Aug 22, 16 11:47 PM
I am not from an English speaking country so my English is not so good.
In level 19 I have to restore 3 threes.
The tree right below is pink instead of green.
For that reason I can not finish the level and move on to a next level

[Post New]by Madideas on Sep 4, 16 11:49 AM
I cannot get the game to play on my computer. I sent the issue in to the help center but after several weeks and several sent complaints, nobody is responding to me. I download the game and it stalls at 99% and says I need a key code to continue. I am on a PC. I sent a felix report, also ignored. I uninstalled the whole thing and all my games - started from scratch. It still hangs at 99% and wants a key code. As there is no phone number to call, I am out of ideas. Can I get some help?????

Go to: