Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Gnomes Garden 3 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 30, 16 12:43 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 05/30/2016 at 6:41:20 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Gnomes Garden 3 here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 30, 16 6:41 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Gnomes Garden 3 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Gnomes Garden 3.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on May 30, 16 4:36 PM
When did the TGT become a 'demo' for only members?

Wanted to try game out but page stated 'renew your membership' to play this game!

Well that is a real 'turn off' for me to buy a game from BFG...Sorry that its for members and not offered to the gamer that is wanting to 'try it' first!

Lets

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on May 30, 16 10:42 PM
letsdoit wrote:When did the TGT become a 'demo' for only members?

Wanted to try game out but page stated 'renew your membership' to play this game!

Well that is a real 'turn off' for me to buy a game from BFG...Sorry that its for members and not offered to the gamer that is wanting to 'try it' first!

Lets

The game will be available tomorrow, for non-game club members. Actually in just over an hour now. One little perk of being a member. The only draw back for non-members is not getting the "deal" for the 2 for 1 game if it expires on time.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on May 31, 16 12:10 AM
Starting off, this game was no challenge at all for the first 40 some-odd levels. Hard to complete WITHOUT 3 stars. Then, suddenly, it seems that your progress depends on random hand-outs from goodie altars, which not only claim to give you 2 of a resource but really only gives you one (that's called a glitch) so without being able to build that resource (crystals mainly) completing with 3 stars becomes impossible as you're standing around waiting for the stupid altars to give you something you need. This game stinks IMHO first for the reasons that it was so stupidly easy and secondly for the reasons that it suddenly became impossible.

Last time I buy anything before trying the demo.

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on May 31, 16 1:54 PM
if it was so easy, why couldn't you get three stars?

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on May 31, 16 3:22 PM
Gnomes Garden 3 has the gather, build, clear obstacles, and advance to the next level as most TM games. Alters provided 2 resources but not at the same time. It seemed completely random as to which it might give. The developers should have used an algorithm for the alter to provide the resource of which you had the least amount and a suggestion I would make for future games. In one level, I found myself getting wood, which I had in abundance, instead of the stone I really needed. There is only one game mode, Timed, but you can finish the level and move to the next, if the timer runs out. The tutorial was very good in introducing new aspects. You had to be careful you weren't madly clicking when it came up because you could click through it and not completely catch it. That is where a Restart to replay a level was very convenient. I also liked the ability to chain task.

The game doesn't have the pizazz of other well known TM games. I would recommend playing the demo before deciding if it is right for you.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on May 31, 16 5:25 PM
THANKS KGUSTAVSON ...

I APPRECIATE YOUR MESSAGE ...

LETS

Off to D/L demo!

Rbnhall6
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Rbnhall6 on May 31, 16 6:15 PM
What is going on with Bigfisk lately. The last 4 games have been tm's and those lousy fill in the squares. They are so beyond boring, yet here they are day after. I quit BF months ago because ALL there was was Ho's day after day ad-nauseam Where are decent match 3'? the ones you put out are lame. Where are the games like Pahelica and kurus and Axada1&2. Before Ers got a hold of it and made i into yet ANOTHER HO. When I left you I had 3 cerdits left. I've used 2 but for the life of me, I can't find one that i will play for free.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Jun 3, 16 1:22 AM
mtvoyager wrote:if it was so easy, why couldn't you get three stars?

Actually read my post - I did get 3 stars, basically achievable with one hand tied behind my back until the last maybe 2 or 3 levels, all due to the not getting enough resources from the stupid altar things (says you get 2 but you only get 1). Still ended up with 3 stars on all but one as I got incredibly bored. Jeez.

zuzka56
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by zuzka56 on Jul 12, 16 11:52 AM
Is this game super easy or am I getting that good in it?
No, seriously, I'm more than half way through and have all 3 stars with most levels almost half time left over... I love TM games but this one is so not challenging that I might not finish it, how boring it is.
I was hoping that there is a way to chose an advanced mode somewhere but didn't find any... Sorry, just venting
If you like easy TM game, this one is for you!

Go to: