ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

If I would have known!!

[Post New]by ajuma on Jan 22, 10 8:09 AM
If I would have known that this game was so much fun, I would have bought it for $6.99!! I got lucky and got it as the daily deal at $2.99!!

I'm SO happy about the untimed mode! Maybe someday I'll play the timed mode!

suss1
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

Re:If I would have known!!

[Post New]by suss1 on Jan 22, 10 12:40 PM
This is the worst m3 game i have ever seen! Deleted it after 10 minutes, and I hope I´ll forget it soon.

Edited on 01/22/2010 at 12:40:55 PM PST

MrPuzzler
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by MrPuzzler on Jan 23, 10 4:33 AM
suss1, could you please clarify, why?

ducle
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

[Post New]by ducle on Jan 23, 10 5:56 AM
I bought this game awhile ago. It's fun, but very loooonnnngggg. So don't try finishing it in a few hours--you'll go nuts.

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Jan 24, 10 4:41 AM
Long is good! I hate paying $6.99 for a game that I finish in a couple of hours. I love games that let me play without straining my brain too much. Sure, I love the brain-strain games too, but it's nice to have a game that I can pick up and put down without losing my place. So many of the HOGs with puzzles get confusing if you don't play them straight through.

Thanks BFG! You have something for all of us!

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Jan 24, 10 4:45 AM
Played the demo, and I enjoyed it, but not enough to buy it. I really like the adjustable game mechanics, but I don't like the games that take so long to get enough assets to buy stuff, and you have no choice where to put it. Fishdom is much better to me. And Big Kahuna 2, too.

kevabear
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by kevabear on Feb 11, 10 6:02 AM
suss1 wrote:This is the worst m3 game i have ever seen! Deleted it after 10 minutes, and I hope I´ll forget it soon.

Wow, "and I hope I'll forget it soon. It's just a game, wouldn't want to be on that persons bad side.

I totally love this game. I like that you can chose between three different types of match three, and that there is no timer. I do wish that you could chose where to put the different buildings and such, like in Fishdom. I enjoy the power ups and explosions. I think it's a very enjoyable match three.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 11, 10 5:26 AM
FUN GAME!!!! Anyways... Age of Emerald was great, so was the Cradle of Persia and Rome. I'm now playing Babylonia. If anyone knows of anymore games to buy buildings or gardens let me know. THANKS!!! HAPPY GAMING!!!! By the way it was just a game, let's not get upset now.

bimsquid
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by bimsquid on Mar 15, 10 11:15 PM
I have finished this game, got 300 000 points, opened the secret door
but can't figure out what to do when the door opens. Does anything
happen? Can you get untimed mode?
Is it just me being dopey?????

Edited on 03/15/2010 at 11:16:52 PM PST

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 16, 10 8:38 AM
Hey bimsquid, Great job on your score I don't even remember what my score was. Sorry but at the end of the game that is all that happens - Sorry Dopey LOL!!!! I know it wasn't all that much, but I had a good time playing the game anyways. See Ya and Happy Gaming!!!!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 16, 10 8:40 AM
bimsquid oops ... I forgot to mention, no I don't think there was an untimed mode.

bimsquid
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by bimsquid on Mar 17, 10 1:28 AM
Thanks for the reply. Yes I had a great time playing it too, never mind about
the funny ending. Am still playing and enjoying. Thats the main thing!!!!
Very little fishy I am but learning to swim!!!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 17, 10 8:27 AM
I don't know if you are really a great big Match 3 fan or not. However, I'm glad you enjoyed this game. Keep having fun. I really like games that I don't finish in a day !!! Have you played the Cradle of Rome series? Those games do last a while. I know this off the subject, but have you played Jewel Match games? If so, I purchased all three games, being I haven't seen any time mangement games in a while. I figured they would have keep me busy until I see more time management games. Don't get me wrong I do like Match 3 games too. I started playing Jewel Match and read the forums, there were no bad reviews so I went ahead and purchased them. Now I have all three and don't know what to do with the DARN BOULDERS!!!! I wrote and left a few messages, haven't gotton any replies, if you have played them, please let me know what to do. Anyone else who has played Jewel Match, please let me know what to do with them. Thanks If you are going to reply to my message please let me know which Jewel Match to look under, being that there is three. And the name of the Subject. Thanks again and Happy Gaming!!!!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 17, 10 8:45 AM
HEY FISHY'S, HAPPY ST. PATRICK"S DAY!!!!

[Post New]by carmiegirl0 on Sep 13, 10 9:38 AM
How do you access the untimed mode???? I can't find it anywhere. Also, if you are in untimed mode, can you keep the points you've built up from timed mode?

Poliwird
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Poliwird on Oct 17, 10 10:15 PM
carmiegirl0 wrote:How do you access the untimed mode????
You can choose between timed and relaxed modes when you create a new player profile, and i don't think there's an option to change it later for an existing profile.

Go to: