janey3315
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Fabulious trophy

[Post New]by janey3315 on May 30, 16 5:47 AM
I only have 3 more trophy's to get and one of them is the 25 Fabulicious combos. Does anyone know how to get the 25 fabulicious combos for this trophy. I only have 5 and I don't know how the heck I even got those....lol

janey3315
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

Re:Fabulicious trophy

[Post New]by janey3315 on May 30, 16 6:42 AM
ok...I figured it out...the fabulicious combo is when you check out 6 customers in a row, at the cash register, which is not an easy task because some customers walk in and go straight to the cash register right in the middle of you trying to accomplish this...lol

I find that level 15 is the best level to accomplish this because there are 3 lines at the cash register as opposed to just two lines that most of the other locations have...and it helps to purchase magic mike to get this trophy to calm the customers down while waiting at the case register...I now have 20 out of 25 fabulicious combos!!!

Edited on 05/30/2016 at 7:22:17 AM PST

tuxedo0530
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Fabulious trophy

[Post New]by tuxedo0530 on Jun 5, 16 1:01 AM
Thanks janey3315! That really helped!

Re:Fabulious trophy

[Post New]by OrionsRose on Jun 5, 16 1:44 PM
Yes, thanks janey3315 - I wouldn't have known what the required number of people was if it wasn't for you! You saved me so much frustration!

Actually, once you've bought the upgrade, almost any of the Chapter 1 (New York) levels will work! There's another chapter that works too, I think it's Paris, as there are 3 spots for the line up. And Magic Max is a huge help to keep anyone from leaving angry.

Just really watch who's in your line-up. The counter orders will hold up the line so you have to watch where they've lined up and try to keep a clear path for the paying people.

Go to: