judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

getting tired of seeing TM & other games........

[Post New]by judy76073 on May 30, 16 3:34 PM
for those of you who like TM & other games - good for you - there seems to be an awful lot of TM & other puzzle games over the last little while - personally, I like the CE HOPA games - and lately only getting 1 per week - on Thursday (Fridays & Sundays are SE's of CE games & rest of the week, Saturday (which is the other day for a CE, it's been a TM game) - these games are not of interest to me - (sigh) - oh well - saving myself a lot of money lately and re-playing older games in my library. Can't even use the PCC coupons because there's nothing of interest for me.

Guess it's time that BF games caters to other game lovers

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:getting tired of seeing TM & other games........

[Post New]by Daxadillion on May 31, 16 6:55 AM
I agree with you Judy as I only buy CE HOPA games too. I can't play Time Management games even though I have tried quite a few times, I just don't understand the mechanics of the games.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Jun 1, 16 5:40 AM
LOL - I was thinking it's good to finally see some TM games. The last 30 days have been mostly HOPA's, Griddlers, Match 3's and Mahjong.

Just goes to show ya' - we're different and yet the same. We all need our gaming fix!

Sahmhappy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Sahmhappy on Jun 2, 16 10:59 AM
I agree with you Hespera. I LOVE TM, strategy games & RPG games. I like CE HOPA, but 1 every few months or so is all I need. TM games seem to focus my mind for what needs to be done for the day. I wish real life had a "restart" button! lol.

PawPrinted
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by PawPrinted on Jun 6, 16 4:58 PM
It seems to me that there are as many HOPA as the rest of them put together! Yuck!

[Post New]by Cindylovesgames on Jun 13, 16 6:29 PM
I think there are too many Hidden Object games, I haven't seen many good time management games in a while

Edited on 06/13/2016 at 6:30:08 PM PST

[Post New]by mellowtraumatic on Jul 24, 16 8:14 PM
There is not nearly enough TM games to even come close to the amount of HO games on here.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

[Post New]by Yaelle on Oct 9, 16 8:37 PM
Pretty sure the HO games outnumber all the rest put together. Truly. OMG.

Go to: