Jayce69
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

are there puzzle pieces on every level?

[Post New]by Jayce69 on May 30, 16 7:40 PM
On more than half the levels I haven't found a puzzle piece. Wondering if there's a puzzle piece on every level or just some?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:are there puzzle pieces on every level?

[Post New]by Howatch on May 31, 16 9:58 PM
I don't have the game, but maybe the strategy guide would answer your question.

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

are there puzzle pieces on every level?

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Jun 1, 16 2:09 PM
Jayce69 wrote:On more than half the levels I haven't found a puzzle piece. Wondering if there's a puzzle piece on every level or just some?

There's a puzzle piece on every other 'even' numbered levels, Jayce. Like level 2...4....6....8...etc.

When you're in the game just check out the Strategy Guide, it shows you where they are (there's a circle around them), and their way of playing the game the best. (just click on 'menu' and a drop down list will appear and click on the Strategy Guide from there, but you can only do it while playing the game, not before). If the game has it, it should...I didn't get mine from BF, got it free for just doing a simple survey! Lucky me, I have all the Weather Lord games and this one is my favorite, so much to do and love the graphics! Oh, I meant ''lucky me'' cause I hardly ever win anything! Lol~

Oh and on the, think they're called Bonus Level..each time you enter a new place you should see this block or six (maybe 8), sided where you'll play 3 levels...first one is 1A then 2A and finally 3A, on those the puzzle piece will only be on one out of those 3 levels and you also earn items that can help you to get more food/wood/gold and other items as you play. You play these during the game, meaning you don't have to wait to finish to get to the CE levels.

Hope I helped you and didn't confuse you with those "Sided Bonus Levels"...rereading it kind of sounds a tad like "Huh"? But once you see them in the game I'm sure it won't be confusing at all. If I can be of anymore help, just let me know, okay? Although I'm not on here every day.

Take care and good luck!

Edited on 06/01/2016 at 2:12:38 PM PST

Jayce69
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Jayce69 on Jun 1, 16 4:17 PM
Thanks for the advice. I was really bummed to finish the game and find that you don't put the puzzle together. You just go into an area of extras and see the puzzle put together.

I didn't find them on every other level. I found them once in awhile. They certainly are spread out. If you miss one, in the extras when you click on puzzle they tell you what board it's missing from.

In all honestly, I never noticed the strategy guide. Helpful! I noticed awards are missing, so will consider going and making those up.

Thanks again for the help!

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

[Post New]by cyndihugs on Jun 2, 16 1:28 PM
Jayce69 wrote:Thanks for the advice. I was really bummed to finish the game and find that you don't put the puzzle together. You just go into an area of extras and see the puzzle put together.

I didn't find them on every other level. I found them once in awhile. They certainly are spread out. If you miss one, in the extras when you click on puzzle they tell you what board it's missing from.

In all honestly, I never noticed the strategy guide. Helpful! I noticed awards are missing, so will consider going and making those up.

Thanks again for the help!

You're quite welcome~ strange you didn't find the puzzle pieces on every other level...did you check the Strategy Guide out for them? Like I said, I didn't get my game from here so didn't have one problem with it. LOL (sorry, couldn't resist that) hehehe

Hope you find the missing puzzle pieces~ Take care~

[Post New]by NDSeamstress on Jun 9, 16 8:53 AM
I found out that when I retried the level the puzzle pieces would be in another location, not all the time, but enough for me to really look at the level before I really concentrated on playing it. I tried to get the puzzle pieces first.

Go to: