bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Walkthrough now available for Virtual City

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 22, 10 2:31 PM
Hi folks!

Need a little extra help? The Virtual City walkthrough is available now on the Big Fish Games blog! Just click here.

You can also get to the blog by going to the main page - you'll find a link on the left, under "Today's New Release."

Happy gaming!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Edited on 02/04/2010 at 8:52:01 AM PST

dandunte
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Walkthrough now available for Virtual City

[Post New]by dandunte on Jan 23, 10 5:46 PM
your walkthrough goes to another game not Virtual City

Valyna
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Valyna on Jan 24, 10 5:25 AM
Copy this to your address bar, it will take ya there:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/virtual-city-walkthrough

Seji
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Seji on Feb 9, 10 9:58 AM
This walkthrough was not very helpful but thank you for sharing it anyway.

[Post New]by jerrys1953 on Feb 19, 10 11:44 AM
It actually is pretty good. But I did notice some weird stuff. For instance in Golden Path 5 first level, the tips start at number 24 instead of 1. On the seventh level tip 34 is blank. I noticed other errant tips but overall it works pretty good.

[Post New]by Pea_Tear_Gryffon on Oct 21, 10 12:37 PM
Hello guys i want to praise you for your forums and games they are alot of fun and alot of help. i know i just registered but i have been coming to your site and forums for years for the games and help when i needed it but i really have to say bigfish you are insulting your intelligence and credibility with the walkthrough for virtual city. I dont mean to be rude or harsh about it but i love your site and recommend it to countless ppl that need help with there games but this is really a low for you guys because not only is that walkthrough for a different game i believe its for the previouse virtual city that was put out years ago and died but its so incomplete as as well as half of the strategy on the walkthrough doesnt make any sense at all espicially when it tells you to route trucks to production spots that arent even on the map yet it never informs you that you have to build them it just says route them. as well as many other problems with it. I just wanted to say even though my respect for you people that do these walkthroughs and that for the games is still held high im sorry but this is an insult to them and in my opinion it would have been better for you to just not have put it up at all. how ever even though my respect for you has dwindled it has not died lol i still recommend your site to alot of people i just give them a warning now to be careful of the walkthroughs because they my not be the full information there looking for.

[Post New]by jannetfranz on Jul 11, 12 8:50 AM
Finally saw my error on my Kindle Fire and why I could not find the sawmill.....on the bottom of the page there was a place to scroll to next page that I did not see before. I really enjoy this game.....

Edited on 07/14/2012 at 7:17:19 AM PST

Go to: