bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

New build available for Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 22, 10 3:28 PM
Hi folks,

A new build is available for Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia ! This build just resolves a small cosmetic issue.

You can find instructions on how to uninstall your game by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

Re:New build available for Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Jan 23, 10 8:04 PM
I was very disappointed to find I had erased all of my old saved game data upon updating. I use BFG games manager, and I've not had this problem with previous updates.

My first response was rather emotional in tone, and I've edited it down severely. However it does bear saying that many of us do get attached to the progress we have made in a game, even if it is a bit silly. We react badly to such disappointments, and my apologies for that, however it does need to be fixed.

An update to the referenced page above to include a warning that erasing the saved game data is a possible consequence of updating might also be warranted. Thank you, and have a great day.

Edited on 01/26/2010 at 8:25:12 AM PST

New build available for Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia

[Post New]by Juliejl on Jan 27, 10 7:36 AM
bfgCelebes wrote:Hi folks,

A new build is available for Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia ! This build just resolves a small cosmetic issue.

You can find instructions on how to uninstall your game by clicking <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/492/kw/uninstall/r_id/109674>here</a>.

Happy gaming!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by Juliejl on Jan 27, 10 7:38 AM
Could you be more specific on what the "cosmetic fix" is? Is it fixing the way the town is built, or does it fix the puzzle on level 7? How come there are no BFG moderators responding to solution questions for people who are stuck on a puzzle?

NormaNorman
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by NormaNorman on Jan 28, 10 12:57 AM
There is a thread with all the puzzle solutions included, and a few threads with various solutions included.

I also would like to know what is this cosmetic fix?

[Post New]by espysam29 on Apr 3, 10 4:50 AM
What is this new cosmetic fix for the game? I have not played it for a while now because I got stuck on level 4, #7. Can anyone help me with that level? I do not know how to get the 2 sides of the game to finish it. Help!

Thanks

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Apr 3, 10 4:39 PM
espysam29 wrote:What is this new cosmetic fix for the game? I have not played it for a while now because I got stuck on level 4, #7. Can anyone help me with that level? I do not know how to get the 2 sides of the game to finish it. Help!

Thanks

Look in the list of discussions for level 7-4 and you will see some hints for doing this. If it is a puzzle level, go to the "Spoiler alert - the puzzles" thread and you will see all the solutions to each puzzle level.

[Post New]by disneygirl01 on Apr 18, 10 11:11 PM
Hello Everyone.
Does anyone know what this New build is?
or what it's about? Also what is the new cosmetic fix?
Will someone please help me?
I haven't a clue what there talking about..
I just love the new Heroes of Hellas 2.
I have the first one.But I really love the
second one best. Are there any other
games like this out there?
For] cstdeniswill you please tell me how to get to the
Spoiler alert The puzzles" thread and solutions to each
puzzle level?
Sorry for all the questions and Thank You for any answers.
Take Care and Be Well, Everyone!
Good Night,
Dis! :-)

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Apr 19, 10 12:54 PM
To get to the puzzle answers thread, scroll down in the main forum (Heros of Hellas 2), and look for the dicussion title "spoiler alert - the puzzles". Click the title and then scroll down to see all my solutions are in there.
I love this game too. I don't know if there is another match three that I like as much as this one, but you might also like azkend. For relaxation, deep blue sea is a good one, because you have lots of help and I never run out of time.
The other match 3 I play all the time when I want to relax is Rise of Atlantis.
Make sure to try them out before you buy them because you may not like the same ones I do.
Good Luck!

HOW DO YOU GET IN TOUTCH WITH A BFG PERSON

[Post New]by gamerboon on Sep 22, 10 2:49 PM
I DOWNLOADED HEROES OF HELLAS 2 AND IT WONT START, I TRY TO LAUNCH IT BUT IT SHARPLY REPLYS IN THE GAME MANAGER " THANKS FOR PLAYING " EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT PLAYED IT.

I HAVE HAD OTHER GAMES FROM YOU AND THEY WORK FINE, SO I WOULD EITHER LIKE MY MONEY REFUNDED OR ANOTHER GAME DOWNLOADED FOR FREE.

IVE BEEN TRYING HOURS TO GET HOLD OF A SUPPORT E-MAIL OR SOMETHING AND I CANT FIND ANYTHING..............PLEASE HELP ME.

IVE BEEN WAISTING MY TIME FOR HOURS.

PISS TAKE

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

HOW DO YOU GET IN TOUTCH WITH A BFG PERSON

[Post New]by cstdenis on Sep 24, 10 2:17 PM
gamerboon wrote:I DOWNLOADED HEROES OF HELLAS 2 AND IT WONT START, I TRY TO LAUNCH IT BUT IT SHARPLY REPLYS IN THE GAME MANAGER " THANKS FOR PLAYING " EVEN THOUGH I HAVENT PLAYED IT.

I HAVE HAD OTHER GAMES FROM YOU AND THEY WORK FINE, SO I WOULD EITHER LIKE MY MONEY REFUNDED OR ANOTHER GAME DOWNLOADED FOR FREE.

IVE BEEN TRYING HOURS TO GET HOLD OF A SUPPORT E-MAIL OR SOMETHING AND I CANT FIND ANYTHING..............PLEASE HELP ME.

IVE BEEN WAISTING MY TIME FOR HOURS.

PISS TAKE

Gamerboon, in order to contact Customer support, click the green envelope on the bottom right. You can get help with this there.
Good Luck

[Post New]by acescout on Apr 17, 12 7:26 AM
Build a city from the ashes of a fallen civilization and rule your people with wisdom and justice in Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia. A mix of addictive match-three gameplay and city building fun, Heroes of Hellas 2 challenges you to drag your mouse across chains of identical items to remove obstacles, activate bonus items and collect valuable objects.

Dazzling visual effects will ignite your screen as you unleash powerful lightning strikes and call upon the gods to cast spells. Between levels, you can play one of eight captivating mini-games and spend the gold you earn on new buildings and upgrades for your city. Keep the people happy and they'll sing your praises in the streets; leave them to starve and you'll incur the wrath of the gods.

Once you complete the Campaign Mode, you can play again to earn all of the trophies, try to beat the game on a higher difficulty setting or play one of the additional modes for an extended experience. Packed with dozens of hours of game time, Heroes of Hellas 2 is as epic as the classic stories that inspired it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxgapbwDdIY&feature=youtu.be

view: HEROESOFHELLAS2.TK

Go to: