Rotating the pieces of the map in chapter 1

[Post New]by JFCOSTA on Jan 22, 10 7:46 PM
I can't rotate the pieces of the map and therefore can't continue past the Map.
I have downloaded the game 3 times and am still stuck at the map.
does anyone know how to rotate the pieces, I have tried every combination of the left and right mouse keys. I can move them around but cannot rotate them.

Nigai
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Rotating the pieces of the map in chapter 1

[Post New]by Nigai on Jan 26, 10 12:08 AM
JF,

I must admit that I'm also having problems rotating the pieces. Have sent a note to the "Flounder" and hope to see this problem addressed.

Nigai

helenclare
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by helenclare on Jan 28, 10 7:51 AM
you should only have to press the left key to rotate. I think the map pieces have to be on the concrete block. You could try that. I haven't had any problem with that.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 28, 10 10:29 AM
Hi folks,

If you're unable to move or click on something when you know you should be able to, this might be a technical issue that can often be resolved with a couple of updates. I recommend checking out how to update your video card and DirectX in the following article:

Unable to Play Downloadable Game

Even though your games seem to be playing properly, that article contains some information on updates you may want to try running.

If you're still unable to get your game running, click on the "contact us" link on the left side of that article to get in touch with Customer Support.

I hope this helps!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Go to: