level 8

[Post New]by anniake on May 31, 16 10:05 AM
have reached level 8, have noticed 2 stones yet need more to fill in the pits, there's no quarry. How do I get more stones?

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:level 8

[Post New]by mtvoyager on May 31, 16 1:52 PM
come in from the other side to the other market and you can trade for stones there.

[Post New]by jackywilson on Jun 2, 16 9:14 PM
I know that would be an option, but I cannot get past the giants to the second market without the witch and cannot get to the witch without the stones. Help!!

minipal
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by minipal on Jun 2, 16 9:34 PM
The giant in front of the stone market is standing to the side of the road so you can go past him to get the stones.
I'm having a problem of getting 3 stars on level 8, anyone have any suggestions?

[Post New]by jackywilson on Jun 3, 16 12:47 PM
Thank you SO much!! I appreciate the help!!

[Post New]by jackywilson on Jun 3, 16 10:22 PM
To get a 3 star rating, just only fix the things you have to fix. Make sure you get your bogs and your trolls but don't bother with anything that isn't called for.

Spookys_Mom
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by Spookys_Mom on Jun 4, 16 6:37 AM
jackywilson wrote:To get a 3 star rating, just only fix the things you have to fix. Make sure you get your bogs and your trolls but don't bother with anything that isn't called for.

I still can't get 3 stars. I have three stars on all the levels but cannot get this one. I do not have any bonuses which slows me down. Do you have bonuses? It takes me forever to get to the stones so I can get the fairy to get rid of the trolls. What am I doing wrong?? When should I sacrifice wood to upgrade the food mill? Maybe I am waiting too long for that. I am also waiting to add a second helper for quite a while so I can use resources for other things. Should I not repair the second garden? But I need food to get wood and stones? I need help, Please someone put me out of my misery! Us type A's can't stand that one button not being gold.

Edited on 06/04/2016 at 6:39:50 AM PST

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Jun 8, 16 10:48 AM
Me too. Same problem. HELP!

mitupogo
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by mitupogo on Jun 8, 16 11:20 AM
FINALLY!

I got the first part of the mill built and got the 2nd gnome asap, in that order. Then kept working my way to the stone exchange *you have to go the long path to the left*, Important to keep at least one gnome running to gather food and exchanging it for wood. I also built the mill up asap. Then got to the stone mine, exchanged for stone/wood and built sorceress hut. Sent her to destroy troll near the hut and fixed that farm. I never did fix the hole just below that farm. Destroyed the other 2 trolls as I collected enough to fill the last big bog. Don't know why, but i ended up with plenty of time.

Re:level 8 Where to get the crystals?

[Post New]by BBoom2009 on Jul 3, 16 7:22 PM
Hi,

My problem is that the sorcerer's hut requires 3 crystals besides the stone, wood, and food requirements to get build her hut and get her. However, I don't see any crystals to pick up or a town hall that sells them. How did you get the crystals and where? Thanks for your help.

Go to: