Shazzammmm
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

How do I get the Gold Award?

[Post New]by Shazzammmm on May 31, 16 3:33 PM
I have completed all the levels in Gold, I have completed the collectors edition levels and bonus levels all with Gold. But I still don't have the "ALL GOLD" Award.... Am I missing something? that and my artefacts shows to empty circles on the left? I must be missing something.... any help would be appreciated

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

Re:How do I get the Gold Award?

[Post New]by nwl43 on Jun 5, 16 7:03 AM
Same here.

[Post New]by rosealita01 on Jun 5, 16 10:45 AM
I need to know the same thing??????

nemlee
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by nemlee on Jun 5, 16 10:52 AM
Me too!

[Post New]by Wee_Yorkies on Jun 7, 16 9:29 PM
Along with getting all the Gold levels, you also have to complete all the Awards.

Anya419
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Anya419 on Jun 10, 16 3:39 PM
I have completed all of the awards, so what am I missing????

Shazzammmm
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Shazzammmm on Jun 14, 16 8:17 PM
I am guessing nobody has come up with a correct answer yet? or am I missing something?

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lacard on Jun 16, 16 11:21 AM
Wee_Yorkies wrote:Along with getting all the Gold levels, you also have to complete all the Awards.

Yes. I had not completed the Thunder King where you had to use the thunder cloud 300X. I played level 32 at least 4 times to get the all gold award.

[Post New]by BrookhavenLabs on Jun 25, 16 8:44 AM
Make sure you have all gold awards -- not silver or bronze. I have 3 silver medals. I've got to go complete those now.

[Post New]by javafinch on Jul 16, 16 5:04 PM
I know it seems trivial, but it irks me to not be able to get the victory award. I've played the game three times thinking this time I'd get it. I got all the awards, finished all levels with gold status. Even got all puzzle pieces to be sure that wasn't it. But alas, nothing works. I WANT THAT AWARD!!!!!

[Post New]by einzwitterion on Aug 7, 16 1:28 AM
I don't have an answer for you yet, but wanted to share something I figured out. Level 21 is good for finishing use the wave 300x and use the rainbow 300x. If you have three workers you can just use the wave to fill the fish net, take all the food, and then the wave is ready to go by the time they are done emptying the net. The fairies continuously replenish, so you can capture more of them with the rainbow than you need to finish the level.

I am using lacard's suggestion of level 32 for the thunder cloud award. I had focused on destroying the golem lairs asap when playing through the game so I was only at 110/300! I can get about 40 uses out of it before the timer stops counting. Still grinding that out.

My artifacts page still has two empty circles on the side. I don't know what that's about.

Go to: