Ep 3, lvl 5

[Post New]by Andorian97 on May 31, 16 4:04 PM
There doesn't seem to be a way to find enough gold to complete the level. I've done it six times, and it seems impossible. Has anyone else made it thru this level? HOW?? I think I've found all the hidden gold, but somehow I must be missing something.

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Ep 3, lvl 5

[Post New]by ricoblade on Jun 3, 16 4:37 AM
Hi - the Storehouse is your friend.

Only collect enough Gold to get to, build and upgrade the Storehouse then you get 30 Gold per nugget instead of 10.

Jeeepers
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by Jeeepers on Jun 4, 16 7:20 PM
Thank you, ricoblade. I needed that tip as well.

plat1098
Minnow
Minnow
208 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Jul 21, 16 3:17 PM
Some more tips for anyone:

You can bypass a number of boulders before finding the ones blocking the paths that you HAVE to clear--typically in this level they're the ones blocking the entrance to a work area.

Build farm first, lumberyard second, storehouse third, market for stone, then bomb maker then cobbler. Never did build that sledgehammer shack. Upgrade farm, lumber and storehouse to the max.

Do not pick up the two 150 golds until storehouse is fully upgraded, nor the two buried treasures.

See if you can fill the road cracks in spite of the boulders seeming to block you. Clear the farthest boulders/crystals first and work backwards toward the camp to clear the last boulders and save some time.

Hard mode with three workers/completed 8 minutes, 32 seconds.

Go to: