belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Help please!

[Post New]by belamba on Jan 23, 10 2:17 AM
I really would appredciate your help please. I got as far as making the coffee before my trial hour ran out. But, a drawing of the cauldron was taking half the screen up and each time I add the ground coffee to the metal cauldron it appears in the corner of the drawing? I would love to buy this game but need to know if the drawing is a glitch, or if it's supposed to be there and I'm doing something wrong please.
Thanks in anticipation,
Belamba

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Help please!

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 23, 10 2:19 AM
Hi belamba! Sorry you are having trouble.

Have you checked the walkthrough?

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/green-moon-walkthrough/

I hope it helps.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Jan 23, 10 2:22 AM
Hi,
Thank you for your quick reply! Yes I did but no mention of what I have on my screen. My husband thinks it's supposed to be there to show you what colour the liquid goes as you add items, but I'm not convinced as it keeps stealing my ground coffee and refuses to give it back :-))
Hope somebody can let me know if I have a bug or not.

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Jan 23, 10 2:25 AM
Hi, that confused me too but I think the picture shows what you have put in the potion and clicking the picture of an ingredient takes it out.
Hope that helps.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Jan 23, 10 2:30 AM
Thanks so much for your help. I will buy game now and keep my fingers crossed that I can get past this stage....by now I need the strong cup of coffee!!

VickyS82
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by VickyS82 on Jan 23, 10 5:55 AM
The picture is there to show you what you have added to the potion. When you're done, you need to click the "Done" green button at the bottom of the screen, and the picture goes away.

auntann11
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by auntann11 on Jan 23, 10 6:42 AM
belamba wrote:Thanks so much for your help. I will buy game now and keep my fingers crossed that I can get past this stage....by now I need the strong cup of coffee!!

A coffee thief? Shoot the *&%$* !!! (there are not enough exclamation points for such a crime)

I am drinking that cup of coffee now. Before that I am on pittifully slow autopilot. Glad to see this game here and will d/l in a few.

Edited on 02/21/2010 at 8:10:04 PM PST

[Post New]by impalagirl9 on Feb 15, 10 2:36 PM
I AM HAVING A HARD TIME PUTTING THE VINEGAR IN IT WILL NOT TAKE
IT
[email address removed by Moderator]

Edited on 02/16/2010 at 9:02:32 AM PST

[Post New]by grandma3times on Feb 16, 10 5:15 AM
I had to put the vingar in another container. I put it in a retort but you could have put it in the brown bottle or cup as well.

[Post New]by grandma3times on Feb 16, 10 5:17 AM
I also need help with the mini game. I keep sinking three ships but no more appear on the horizon and I need to sink 30.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 16, 10 6:35 AM
grandma3times wrote:I also need help with the mini game. I keep sinking three ships but no more appear on the horizon and I need to sink 30.

This seems to be an issue of the timing of a game save. If you save the game just prior to shooting the ships, it seems you only get 3 of them. You will need to go back to an earlier saved game, perhaps an autosaved one, replay until you get back to Greece and save as soon as you get to Greece. When the ship sequence comes up you should get all of the ships. And then you may be wishing you only had 3. LOL

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 16, 10 9:08 AM
Hey Fishies,

Just a friendly reminder to make sure not to post contact information or any other personal information in these forums as per our FAQ and General Rules.

These forums are very public and easily searchable, so this is just for your own safety and the safety of your computer. Feel free to share private information via PM.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Go to: