corrella
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Book in Library

[Post New]by corrella on Jan 23, 10 6:54 AM
I cannot get the book off the shelf in the Library! I notice a lot of us can't accomplish this either!

Re:Book in Library

[Post New]by emmanuel33 on Jan 23, 10 7:25 AM
I cannot get the cook either. answer?

marthadunk
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by marthadunk on Jan 23, 10 12:02 PM
I cannot get the book off the shelf in the library dispite it being highlighted & the instructions say "Take the Book"
Any suggestions?

[Post New]by baillie on Jan 23, 10 2:12 PM
cannot get book off the shelf

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 23, 10 2:27 PM
Hi folks,

One important thing is that you apparently have to make sure the books are in proper order before you pick the book up. Then, you just read the book - you don't actually carry it with you. If you're unable to advance, you may be facing a technical issue.

Whenever dealing with a technical issue, the best thing to do is ensure that everything needed to run our games is up to date to prevent weird errors from happening in-game. You can read more about how to do this by clicking here.

Once you're certain everything is up to date, if you're still experiencing this problem, I definitely recommend contacting Customer Support via the green envelope on the right. Be sure to let them know exactly what the problem is that you're facing and they'll be happy to help you out.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

heletia
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by heletia on Feb 17, 13 3:01 AM
not helpful! the books ARE in order as I SKIPPED the puzzle yet it keeps letting me ask to skip it gain!! so there is a glitch! the cursor doesn't change on the book or do anything on the #3 sparkling book. i have over 100 of these games nothing to do with my comp.

Edited on 02/17/2013 at 3:04:11 AM PST

Go to: