Toy Store - Workroom/Telephone

Re:Toy Store - Workroom/Telephone

[Post New]by tysmom06 on Aug 10, 09 2:48 PM
kppontrucking wrote:I think it'd be easier to explain how to solve the puzzle if someone posted links to screenshots showing which order the lights are clicked on (encircled) along with drawing some arrows pointing to them so it eliminates confusion. The lights are strewn about in a web rather than straight line paths at 90 degree angles so it's easy to confuse one light for another.

ruthless2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ruthless2 on Aug 10, 09 4:47 PM
sorry but the screenshot didnt help me am i suppose to print it out to follow it. this is very upsetting been on it for 2 hours.iwas excited cause i finally killed the roaches. didnt know that was a piece of cake. anyone live near mccomb ms. will buy you lunch if you do this one for me. hahahaha

lorrys
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Toy Store - Workroom/Telephone

[Post New]by lorrys on Aug 12, 09 2:08 AM
bfgErie wrote:Making a call from down here is quite tricky indeed.

Revisit old haunts to find all the items you need.

how do you solve the phone puzzle PLEASE CAN'T MOVE!!! Not much help been trying for months about to give up!!!!!

Edited on 08/12/2009 at 2:23:30 AM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Aug 12, 09 5:03 AM
Here is a diagram for the Telephone wires and lights. It is not as good as looking at a screen shot but for those who can't find a screen shot this might help.

The X's are lights that light up when a nearby connection is made. You don't click on those.
...........................................................................................................
.X._.................................____.8._______........__10__......................
.......\_.3._..........._.5._./...............\.......__.9.__/.......|......\_11_...........
.........../......\_.4./....|......\_.6.____.7__/......|..............\.../..........\_16....
...........|........./.\......|......_./.............\._.........|............_12...............|.....
........../......./....|.....|.._/........................\__....\........../.......\............/.......
......._1_./........\....|../.................................|_..\.......|...___14.__15…...
.2._/..|....\____.X_/...................................... \_\_13_/......../.................
.........|................._____...........______..........................17___.X........
......../......_.28. /..………\. 27./.............\.22____.21.___/..\....../.........
......30....|........___.26__/........\.__23_/____ 20./....\ .........\18/..........
...........\.29._./.............__.24._/........|.................\__.19.__/.................
......................\__X._./.............\___25_______./................................
...........................................................................................................

A few of the places you can find videos and photos of the solution for the phone lights are on youtube, photobucket and gamezebo. You can do a google search to find them.

Good luck!

[Post New]by CavsGirl9175 on Aug 17, 09 8:01 PM
LizzieK wrote:
ogalirish wrote:[Help! I am carrying Damp Cloth, Screwdriver, funnel, long rope. I can't get the phone to work although I have the number to call. No key to open the skull box in elevator. I see there's a third floor outside the elevator but no idea how to stop. Can't find the last key for the typewriter. Can't find the knife to sharpen.
Frustrating!!!!
To get the phone number you have to go to the Gingerbread house, through the doll’s tea party room, through the bedroom with the crib and twin beds and through the door that is missing the doorknob (you have to have found the doorknob so you can go in). This is the storage room with a gramophone and the hole in the wall under the poster. On the floor beside the gramophone is a white paper with the phone number. Go back to the Toy Store.

Go to the basement of the Toy Store and connect the telephone wires so that the phone will work. This puzzle has a SKIP available or you can look at the solution in my Photobucket. The Tips and Tricks topic for this game has instructions on how to find my pictures.

After the wires are connected go to the close up of the phone and click on the silver receiver on the left of the phone to get a dial tone, then click on each number of the phone number you got at the gingerbread house.

When you dial the phone this will open a room to the left of the telephone. It is a room on the same level with the workroom. It is blue green inside and shows the brick wall of the well that has given way. Poke the bucket with the long stick and the bucket will be loose.

Then go back through the house to the outside scene at the top of the well. Go to the close up of the well and turn the handle and the bucket will raise and the dull knife will be inside.

Sharpen the dull knife on the grinding stone in the schoolhouse cellar. Then in the Toy Store basement cut open the poor old teddy bear and get the matches.

[Post New]by DarkStarChar on Aug 21, 09 3:43 AM
Somebody PLEASE help me how do I get all the lights to light up for the phone?
I have the number but I cannot get the lights to light up. I have been working on this for about 3 hours all together. Please help before I end up in a straightjacket.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Aug 21, 09 9:09 AM
DarkStarChar wrote:Somebody PLEASE help me how do I get all the lights to light up for the phone?
I have the number but I cannot get the lights to light up. I have been working on this for about 3 hours all together. Please help before I end up in a straightjacket.

LQQK UP on this page a couple of posts and you will see a diagram for the phone lights.

Good luck!

[Post New]by jawilhelm on Aug 23, 09 12:22 PM
LizzieK wrote:Here is a diagram for the Telephone wires and lights. It is not as good as looking at a screen shot but for those who can't find a screen shot this might help.

The X's are lights that light up when a nearby connection is made. You don't click on those.
.X._.................................____.8._______........__10__......................
.......\_.3._..........._.5._./...............\.......__.9.__/.......|......\_11_...........
.........../......\_.4./....|......\_.6.____.7__/......|..............\.../..........\_16....
...........|........./.\......|......_./.............\._.........|............_12...............|.....
........../......./....|.....|.._/........................\__....\........../.......\............/.......
......._1_./........\....|../.................................|_..\.......|...___14.__15…...
.2._/..|....\____.X_/...................................... \_\_13_/......../.................
.........|................._____...........______..........................17___.X........
......../......_.28. /..………\. 27./.............\.22____.21.___/..\....../.........
......30....|........___.26__/........\.__23_/____ 20./....\ .........\18/..........
...........\.29._./.............__.24._/........|.................\__.19.__/.................
......................\__X._./.............\___25_______./................................

A few of the places you can find videos and photos of the solution for the phone lights are on youtube, photobucket and gamezebo. You can do a google search to find them.

Good luck!

Thank you Lizzie! After hours of trying I can now move on!

[Post New]by latinrebel on Aug 25, 09 12:34 AM
DoobieBear wrote:Hi Muffin, welcome to the forums.

This walkthrough may help you.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/13227.page

Gamezebo has pictures for the puzzles on their web site. To find it just do a google search.
When I used that link it didn't work!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Aug 25, 09 1:57 PM
Copy and paste the link. It just worked for me.

[Post New]by 2wilde4me on Aug 30, 09 2:50 AM
westausgirl wrote:have you got the telephone box downstairs open. I have that open but am having trouble getting all the lights lit up.

niley
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by niley on Aug 31, 09 3:26 PM
I do not have any bugs running around to use the bug repellant on so I cannot make a call. Can anyone help

patkerash
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by patkerash on Aug 31, 09 7:29 PM
I too am stuck on the basement box of lights that will get the phone going. I read that I can get more information in the tips and tricks area but I can't even find that !! LOL Guess these games just aren't for me in the future, but would like to finish this one. Where is the tips and tricks area ?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Sep 1, 09 5:20 AM
niley wrote:I do not have any bugs running around to use the bug repellant on so I cannot make a call. Can anyone help

The box with the bugs on it is in the basement of the toy store -- it's not the telephone itself. Look for a green box hanging on the wall near the teddy bear.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Sep 1, 09 5:21 AM
patkerash wrote:I too am stuck on the basement box of lights that will get the phone going. I read that I can get more information in the tips and tricks area but I can't even find that !! LOL Guess these games just aren't for me in the future, but would like to finish this one. Where is the tips and tricks area ?

The Tips and Tricks section is on another site called Gamezebo.

On page 35 (and elsewhere) of the thread on this forum entitled Toy Store - Workroom/Telephone, you see a diagram created by LizzieK that shows how to connect the lights.

Edited on 09/01/2009 at 5:22:13 AM PST

[Post New]by Flossie1964 on Sep 1, 09 5:18 PM
I am also at the Toy Store - Workroom/Telephone I can't get all the lights to light up. I have been stuck for two days. I am really pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get the light sequence figured out. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by loricarrillo on Sep 2, 09 4:08 PM
Please help with the telphone light thing. I have been working on this for 3 hours and I'm about to remove this game off the computer. I paid money to help me with this light thing and it just told me what I already know that I need to have every light on but I cant figure it out. Its driving me crazy!!!! Please help in what order I need to do it in so I can move on....

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Sep 2, 09 7:40 PM
Look at page 35 of this post for a diagram.

[Post New]by catzratz on Sep 2, 09 8:37 PM
LizzieK wrote:
eriknorcal wrote:Can't find hammer - Walkthrough says
"Workshop"
Paintbrush **** - receive "hammer"

Is this the workshop in the Toystore? There are paintbrushes there, but cannot find any **** and hammer. Can anyone help? (Sorry if this is covered here; I couldn't read all 37 pages; most of them seemed to be about the Telephone and I've got that. Thanks.
When you go into the Toy Store there is a glass case on the right and it is a place to find hidden objects but that is not where the hammer is. That part of the walkthrough is not accurate.

To find the hammer, go to the back of the first room in the Toy Store, back past the glass display case, and you will go into another room that is a workroom. The hidden object game on the workbench is were the hammer can be found. Good luck!

[Post New]by catzratz on Sep 2, 09 8:39 PM
I am not sure if I am doing this right.... I cannot make the phone line connect. No dial tone. I have inputted the phone number, but still do not get a dial tone, how do I connect the lines?

Go to: