Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

jodiemou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by jodiemou on Dec 28, 14 5:23 AM
Hi fellow Midnight Castle players. Does anyone know what we can do with all the christmas cards that we have been collecting. I have built up a substantial amount, seems weird if there is nothing to do with them ?

jodiemou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jodiemou on Dec 28, 14 5:35 AM
Have been playing for a while now but have very few friends, anyone willing to add me as a friend please
Id i858219 - Jodiemou - playing on iPad

vicki0516
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by vicki0516 on Dec 28, 14 3:03 PM
jodiemou wrote:Have been playing for a while now but have very few friends, anyone willing to add me as a friend please
Id i858219 - Jodiemou - playing on iPad

I tried to add you as friend but won't let me. SS. I am on a laptop so maybe that's why. My ID is 277425, maybe you can add me, if you want.
Vicki

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 28, 14 4:02 PM
Jodie and Vicki...........you can only be friends on the same platform....pc with pc (just a number) iOS with iOS ( i and a number) android with android (a and a number).

There are threads you need to look up........PC friend codes, iOS friend codes and android friend codes..........start at the last post and work up.........these are people looking for friends.

KimcW
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by KimcW on Dec 29, 14 10:44 AM
jodiemou wrote:Hi fellow Midnight Castle players. Does anyone know what we can do with all the christmas cards that we have been collecting. I have built up a substantial amount, seems weird if there is nothing to do with them ?

You need them to buy the holiday pets. Click on the laboratory select pets. There is a snowman, yeti, reindeer, penguin & a white bear. I think the reindeer is best. Lots of loot

KimcW
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by KimcW on Dec 29, 14 10:46 AM
jodiemou wrote:Hi fellow Midnight Castle players. Does anyone know what we can do with all the christmas cards that we have been collecting. I have built up a substantial amount, seems weird if there is nothing to do with them ?

You need them to buy the holiday pets. Click on the laboratory select pets. There is a snowman, yeti, reindeer, penguin & a white bear. I think the reindeer is best. Lots of loot

jodiemou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jodiemou on Dec 29, 14 11:19 AM

by KimcW on Dec 29, 14 10:46 AM
jodiemou wrote:
Hi fellow Midnight Castle players. Does anyone know what we can do with all the christmas cards that we have been collecting. I have built up a substantial amount, seems weird if there is nothing to do with them ?

Hi Kim I have all the christmas pets and still have hundreds do cards lol

[Post New]by Debbie1231 on Dec 29, 14 1:47 PM
A176367 please help

[Post New]by ssgmck on Dec 29, 14 2:47 PM
Is anybody else having problems with midnight castle? I seem to be stuck..literally. I've tried turning my iPad off and when it comes back on it is stuck in the same spot.its been like that since this morning. Yeaaa! I can play again.

Edited on 12/29/2014 at 7:48:54 PM PST

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Dec 29, 14 3:07 PM
Hi - what is the thought bubble over some of the friends in the friends list

when I first opened a forum there was a list of created discussions - how do I get to the "seniors" discussion" again.
Wheel spin - always says free spin in 00:00:00 then asks me to pay 4,000 coins for two spins before I get a free one - I'm on level 16 - pc windows 7.
Lastly, am I posting these item in the right forum?
datsalotta -- questions
PS I'd like to find a pet medalion. Do I have to use diamonds to get one?
Thanks and have a good New Years Eve
Oh yeah - one more thing. I'm in the Pacific Standard Time Zone and I'd like to play a tournament. Is there supposed to be a countdown icon. I'd like to know how to find out when the next tourney starts

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 29, 14 3:42 PM
datsa....thought bubble means those friends have a wish list for gifting.
Seniors discussion..........just have to look for it.......page down until you find it....there are a TON of discussions going on.........hard to find stuff sometimes.
Wheel spin......1 free spin a day (every 24 hours) after that you pay. Should be 100 then 200 then 300 etc. anything else you have a glitch....report in tech issues depending on what platform you are using....example.....PC tech issues.
Pet medallions.....they are earned from the gnome quests....right now while the Christmas stuff is here you cant earn them......once the Christmas stuff is over the gnome is in the same place as the elf. Don't use diamonds to buy them....some pets require hundreds of the medallions.....way too expensive to buy.
Tournaments..........they are just random....sometimes every day....sometimes every couple of days to a week...........different times....nothing is on a schedule....you just have to watch in your game or somebody usually posts in the forum if they see a tournament coming up.

Happy New Year to you also...........hope this helps.

Edited on 12/29/2014 at 3:44:42 PM PST

[Post New]by FishyFlyTyer on Dec 29, 14 4:39 PM
datsalotta- seniors page can be found in 'helpful links for Midnight Castle' under social links. Stickied on the first page.
Hope this helps.
Avill

KimcW
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by KimcW on Dec 29, 14 5:46 PM
It appears that some of my new friend have sent me messages. How do I read them. Touching the symbol near their name doesn't do anything.

KimcW
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by KimcW on Dec 29, 14 5:50 PM
jodiemou wrote:

jodiemou wrote:

I have them all too. Am selling those I have over 20. Enjoy!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 29, 14 6:19 PM
KimcW wrote:It appears that some of my new friend have sent me messages. How do I read them. Touching the symbol near their name doesn't do anything.

To read messages.........on right hand side in forum.........has your name....then "my profile", "my posts", "my messages", "forum rules and faq" ............click on "my messages..........new page comes up, then click on your messages from your friends.

You have to read messages in the forum........we cant talk to each other in the game.

Edited because it occurred to me you mean in the game in the social page......those little cartoon bubbles next to your friends names is not a message.........that bubble means they have a wish list that you can gift to.

Edited on 12/29/2014 at 6:21:23 PM PST

[Post New]by Toni142 on Dec 29, 14 6:36 PM
glassmanor2 wrote:I am at level 29 and it says to do the Kings Problem Quest Where do I find it?

I am having the same problem (King)???????where do we go to find the answers

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Dec 29, 14 9:26 PM
Toni142 wrote:
glassmanor2 wrote:I am at level 29 and it says to do the Kings Problem Quest Where do I find it?

I am having the same problem (King)???????where do we go to find the answers

Hell-o WELCOME ,
Go back and check all of the characters then click on Henry in the FROZEN ROCK

GOOD LUCK

[Post New]by Summerslugger on Dec 31, 14 4:40 AM
What's up with level 53? Rudolpho is stuck and not giving any tasks. Saying wait for update!!

KimcW
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by KimcW on Dec 31, 14 6:07 AM
jodiemou wrote:

jodiemou wrote:

KimcW
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by KimcW on Dec 31, 14 6:13 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:
KimcW wrote:It appears that some of my new friend have sent me messages. How do I read them. Touching the symbol near their name doesn't do anything.

To read messages.........on right hand side in forum.........has your name....then "my profile", "my posts", "my messages", "forum rules and faq" ............click on "my messages..........new page comes up, then click on your messages from your friends.

You have to read messages in the forum........we cant talk to each other in the game.

Edited because it occurred to me you mean in the game in the social page......those little cartoon bubbles next to your friends names is not a message.........that bubble means they have a wish list that you can gift to.

Ohh thanks!

Go to: