jessara
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by jessara on Oct 26, 16 4:46 AM
Happened again. I just lost 46 levels, some 3000 coins and 95 travel vouchers because I made the mistake of thinking it was fixed and entered the game without putting it in flight mode first. I was five levels from getting to Paris.

keitht53, just a warning for you, in case you managed to complete Transylvania again.

Edited on 10/26/2016 at 5:00:23 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 26, 16 9:32 AM
Hi jessara,

I'm sorry to hear that progress disappeared! If you haven't done so already, I suggest reaching out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. Our Reps will be more than happy to assist with this as best they can, and steps on locating that ID can be found in the following in case it's useful:

Finding Your In-Game ID

I definitely understand the frustration this can cause, and I appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

keitht53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
461 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Oct 26, 16 11:16 AM
jessara wrote:Happened again. I just lost 46 levels, some 3000 coins and 95 travel vouchers because I made the mistake of thinking it was fixed and entered the game without putting it in flight mode first. I was five levels from getting to Paris.

keitht53, just a warning for you, in case you managed to complete Transylvania again.

Thanks for the warning. I've just about completed Transylvania again and have completed St Petersburg plus going back to Tokyo with the aim of completing all the Master Builder levels. If that goes bang now I will definitely not be a happy bunny.

I'm going to have to risk connecting to the network otherwise I can't download Mexico City. Fingers crossed!

Edited on 10/26/2016 at 1:20:50 PM PST

jessara
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by jessara on Oct 26, 16 2:28 PM
keitht53 wrote:
jessara wrote:Happened again. I just lost 46 levels, some 3000 coins and 95 travel vouchers because I made the mistake of thinking it was fixed and entered the game without putting it in flight mode first. I was five levels from getting to Paris.

Thanks for the warning. I've just about completed Transylvania again and have completed St Petersburg plus going back to Tokyo with the aim of completing all the Master Builder levels. If that goes bang now I will definitely not be a happy bunny.

I'm going to have to risk connecting to the network otherwise I can't download Mexico City. Fingers crossed!

I'd suggest only connecting once you have the game open. It's as I leave or enter it that the Gummy Drop server's been eating my progress. But Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

[Post New]by Trudyplay on Oct 26, 16 4:41 PM
The game started just and did what it had to do about 15 minutes. As soon as I connected whit Facebook it chrashed as before. I dissapeared the game and started it again. Now The game cannot started again.
I send a mail to your helpdesk (again).

[Post New]by Kesoihlen on Oct 26, 16 11:14 PM
I love Gummy drop but when I'm playing, words flash across the screen. I hate that. How do I stop it? Thx!

[Post New]by Trudyplay on Oct 27, 16 1:55 AM
The game started just and did what it had to do about 15 minutes. As soon as I connected whit Facebook it chrashed as before. I dissapeared the game and started it again. Now The game cannot started again.
I send a mail to your helpdesk (again).

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 27, 16 10:31 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry that Gummy Drop! is having some issues crashing, displaying flashing words, or losing progress. We definitely want you to be able to fully enjoy the game, so I wanted to come by and provide some steps for some of these issues and also how to receive additional help from our Support Team.

kesoihlen, it sounds like there are flashing words appearing while playing. I'm sorry that's occurring. If those words seem to be from a different app or are a notification, it might be possible to stop them from appearing by changing the device's settings to not allow those messages to appear. However, if there are from the game itself, then the following page of troubleshooting steps may be able to help:

General Help for Mobile Free to Play Games

For any players experiencing a progress loss or that have tried our troubleshooting steps but the issues still continue, please reach out to our Technical Support Team HERE with what device the issue is being seen on as well as the version of operating system it is running. It would also help to provide the in-game ID for the profile being affected. If you are unsure where to find this id, the following page has steps to find that ID for many of our free to play games, including Gummy Drop!:

Finding Your In-Game ID

If you are already in contact with our Support Team, I would also like to recommend being sure to reply directly to any messages that are received if the issue has not been resolved. Our system will sometimes provide an automated message with a list of steps to try in an attempt to more quickly help our customers, and by replying to these messages, you can signal the need for further assistance and that the issue has not been resolved while retaining your place in queue.

Thank you all for your patience and time, and I hope this was able to help out,

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Luvwarm on Oct 29, 16 1:03 PM
I get the following message when trying to download to an Android 5.0 tablet:
"Device isn't compatible with this version". I've tried several times,etc but always the same. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by cranberry093 on Oct 29, 16 6:23 PM
I have been playing this game for months and never had an issue until now. For the past week, I can not load the game on either of my devices. I have even re-installed it on my tablet. Now I am back to the beginning and am not getting the connect to facebook to sync my game to where I am. I am close to finishing Transylvania and now I will run out of time. This is so frustrating. When I try to open it on my phone is says it has stopped. Any answers?

[Post New]by kdjenkins on Oct 30, 16 6:22 AM
I don't know if this is considered a tech issue, but it is a issue. I just finished level 110 in San Francisco and collected all the rewards from levels 101-110, 10 rewards. The lady icon with a drill has a banner stating"collect rewards from levels 101-110 to win prize of 150 coins" I did that but it won't give me my prize. The banner shows how many rewards you have collected, and it clearly shows that I have collected 10/10 but it won't give me the 150 coins. What's up with this?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 30, 16 11:31 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report these issues here. It sounds like there are a few being reported, so I wanted to provide some support and how to receive more assistance if necessary.

Hello kdjenkins, I apologize that the reward is not being provided as expected. The first thing I recommend trying is closing out of the game and then restarting it fresh to see if that helps allow you to retrieve those rewards. If that doesn't seem to help, the following steps may be able to help out:

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID as well as the model of mobile device the issue is being seen on and the operating system version it is running. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide additional support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

cranberry093 and Luvwarm, I'm sorry that happened. Given what is happening, my recommendation is to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with the device model and operating system version the device is running as well as your in-game ID. The forums are not equipped to troubleshoot issues that go beyond our Help Pages, and our Reps should be able to help out with the tools they have available.

If any player is unsure how to find their in-game ID, the following page can assist with finding it in our games:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you all for your patience and effort, and I hope this was able to help with how to receive more support if necessary,

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by indianangel4939 on Oct 30, 16 9:27 PM
Just finished the Halloween special. Didn't receive my lives and stuff. Also like to know can or will we ever be able to change resource ports. Also when will you up the game to 5 lives, like all other games. Love traveling and learning about all the places I visit. Need more lives and treasure chat should be free. Will the three stages stay the same as they are or will the valve every go up? Help please.

[Post New]by Megmogs on Oct 31, 16 2:53 AM
Hi i've been playing gummy drop for a while now and loved playing it . Until now im currently on the San Francisco level, played it up to level 20 and when i go back to it keeps sending me back to level 12/13 so got to re do it all over again which is really annoying .is there anything you could do please .

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 31, 16 7:41 AM
Hi indianangel4939 and Megmogs,

Welcome to the Forums! I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble in your Gummy Drop! games.

indianangel4939, thank you for posting your feedback regarding the treasure chest and ports. While the Moderation Team doesn't have the tools to make changes within the game, we can continue to advocate for the players and pass this feedback to the appropriate teams.

In regards to the lives, players do have the option to purchase the Life Lifter in the Gummy Drop! store. This will increase the number of lives from 3 to 5 in your game. To purchase, tap on the shopping cart icon on the lower right portion of your game.

Since it sounds like items are missing from your game indianangel4939, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and what should be in your game. The support team is always happy to help in any way that they can.

Megmogs, please also reach out to our Support Team regarding your progress loss issue. Please let them know of your player ID and where you should be located. If you are able to provide the device information, that may help in the investigation. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

tucha64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Lost progress .

[Post New]by tucha64 on Nov 1, 16 9:07 AM

I come here to let my disappointment at the way you guys are dealing with who plays GD from the beginning
from the day 10/06/16 I entered into contact with the technical support where my account was analyzed and reanalyzed to the end tell me they know that there are problems
If and when I go to BF account can go to edinburgh but progress was not registered .after asks me to connect to the FB and gets a msg accounts conflict
If you go directly to the FB back to be in sidney

I wonder if you guys really care about us and our complaints

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 3, 16 12:36 PM
Hello tucha64,

Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences here. I'm sorry that the issues experienced are still being investigated and that we were unable to provide more assistance to resolve it. It looks like one of our Reps was able to research and provide information to the right teams for their follow up. As stated in the email provided, as soon as the Forum Moderation Team hears more information about this particular issue, we will definitely post an announcement for all of our players.

We absolutely understand the frustration that arises when more complex technical issues are affecting a game's play through, and I can assure you that the appropriate teams are aware of this issue and are investigating. While we do not have any information at this time, the Forum Moderation Team is committed to advocating for our players and ensuring that these issues are heard and looked into. Thank you for your patience while waiting on us to address this issue.

If a player is seeing a similar issue, we would definitely like to look further into it as either our Reps will either be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps to try and resolve the issue or be able to provide any information learned to the right teams so that they can investigate it further. So, for players who are seeing a similar technical issue, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with the issue being experienced, the device model the issue is being seen on, the operating system version it is running, and your in-game ID. This information will help our Reps more quickly research how to best help out.

For players that are unsure how to retrieve that in-game ID, I'd like to provide a step by step guide below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your continued patience. Our teams are working hard to resolve these issues, thank you so much for providing information so that we can help those teams with that. If we are provided more information about this issue, we'll be certain to provide it as an announcement. If there are further questions, feel free to PM any of our active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Mamajay111 on Nov 3, 16 2:53 PM
Help

[Post New]by Mamajay111 on Nov 3, 16 2:54 PM
Gummy drop is crashing

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Nov 3, 16 2:59 PM
Hello Mamajat111,

I'm sorry that the game is crashing. We definitely want to help with getting this game back to where you can continue enjoying it, so I would like to provide a few preliminary troubleshooting steps to try before reaching out to our Support Team for more assistance.

When a game is crashing, we generally want to try some steps on our Help Pages to see if it can be quickly resolved. The following page provides a series of steps to try for general issues with mobile versions of our free to play games, and could help with this situation:

That page should contain steps for troubleshooting on that mobile device, however for any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID, the model type of the device the issue is being seen on, and the version of operating system that device is running. Our Reps can use this information to provide further assistance, and are always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, feel free to PM any of our active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: