Replaying madame fate

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

Replaying madame fate

[Post New]by vicalana on Jan 23, 10 8:31 AM
I can't believe it BUT I htink this game is more fun that RTR!!! I am so enjoying replaying it. I'd missed the added attractions. And I have replayed RTR and it is such a great game, but Madame Fate is so much fun!

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

Re:Replaying madame fate

[Post New]by Momhart on Jan 23, 10 8:35 AM
It is!! It's the first MCF game I bought and I replay it every few months.

ETA: I would like to see a full game of these types of mini games. That would be a lot of fun!!

Edited on 01/23/2010 at 3:37:14 PM PST

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Jan 23, 10 8:37 AM
I'm replaying it now too, hadn't played it in well over a year and lol it's still smarter than I am a lot of the time and so fun. "Who could not love Madame Fate?"

tunaontoast
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,449 Posts

[Post New]by tunaontoast on Jan 23, 10 9:08 AM
Did you unlock the cat scene? I thought that was so funny

monkeyface881
Manatee
Manatee
4,138 Posts

[Post New]by monkeyface881 on Jan 23, 10 9:19 AM
I agree with vicalana! Great game
The cat scene makes me laugh so much that I can barely find the objects!
Oh, anyone notice the madame fate bobblehead toy on the dashboard of the car in the menu of Dire Grove? click on her head

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Jan 23, 10 10:29 AM
I love the cat scene - Madame Fate rocks. My cat likes the kitty carnival too.

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Jan 23, 10 10:30 AM
I had Madame Fate for a long time, before I knew that there were morphing objects. I was so excited when I figured it out. I got to play it again, and it was like playing a whole new game. I love it. I still think it is the best in the series.

spyque
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,211 Posts

[Post New]by spyque on Jan 23, 10 10:51 AM
I've replayed Madame Fate quite a few times. I think only once have I been able to unlock the outhouse. I keep trying though. The kitty carnival is fun. It's all fun!

Vaugh
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,254 Posts

[Post New]by Vaugh on Jan 23, 10 10:55 AM
spyque

I found this in another threat earlier this week. I could never unlock the outhouse and played the game over 15 times.

After you complete the game and found all the morphing objects, immediately start over with the same profile name. You will have an unlocked outhouse. Can't believe I had this game for over 2 years and never knew that. Hope this helps.

kitten61758
Stingray
Stingray
5,603 Posts

[Post New]by kitten61758 on Jan 23, 10 11:02 AM
I have all the MCF games,including Millionheir for DS, and Madame Fate is one of my favorites.

azlinzam
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by azlinzam on Jan 23, 10 11:09 AM
I've replayed Madam Fate at least three times-reading these posts makes me want to play again! Never knew that about the outhouse--can't remember if I solved that puzzle. Madam Fate is just about my favorite game and one I always reccommend to friends .

Enjoyed RTR too -it was so awesome, but had to use the walk-through several times.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jan 23, 10 11:11 AM
I had unlocked the kitty one, but not the others - so I'm working on it! I love the comment 'you're not in huntsville now' - so funny.

jboliver1999
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jboliver1999 on Jan 23, 10 11:20 AM
I have replayed Madame Fate dozens of times. You're always having to find different items. I have all the morphing objects written down. Even with them written down they can be tough to notice.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jan 23, 10 11:46 AM
One of the objects you have to find in the outhouse made me laugh so hard when I read it. I thought "no, they can't mean that, can they?" Well, it was a different object entirely, but it was still pretty darn witty!

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on Jan 23, 10 11:51 AM
Madame Fate is my 2nd most played game. Fizzball is my most played.
The hardest morphing item to find for me was the scene with the Carousel Horse. If you haven't found it...it is near or on his back leg.

Charm

dogfish12
Stingray
Stingray
4,579 Posts

[Post New]by dogfish12 on Jan 23, 10 11:51 AM
This is the game that got me to join-didn't really like the notion of a monthly charge as I stupidly thought I wouldn't play that many-YIKES! Talkin about the pitfalls of assuming! I am so addicted-and BFG is all they are said to be and even better. One of the true great companies actually interested in what their customers think and want.

Plus, being in the 50+ cohort, that started on things like 7th Guest, way back in the day, I truly appreciate a place where all the games aren't about how quickly you can kill something/someone.

I'd love to see another one like MF-RTR was almost right up there, but this was my first HOG and it is the best.

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Jan 23, 10 11:53 AM
The hardest one for me to spot was the one at the carousel. I had hubby and kids looking over my shoulder trying to spot that one.

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Jan 23, 10 11:53 AM
Thanks for that! I'm replaying cos I missed so many and I CANNOT find the one in that scene. Thanks for the tip!

spyque
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,211 Posts

[Post New]by spyque on Jan 23, 10 12:13 PM
Vaugh wrote:spyque

I found this in another threat earlier this week. I could never unlock the outhouse and played the game over 15 times.

After you complete the game and found all the morphing objects, immediately start over with the same profile name. You will have an unlocked outhouse. Can't believe I had this game for over 2 years and never knew that. Hope this helps.

Thanks! I'll try that! I've played this game, like hundreds of times (okay not literally).
Still love it.
Thanks again.

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Jan 23, 10 12:18 PM
That was how I did it. They way it's set up is that you can't unlock all 3 areas the first time through. At least as far as I have seen. It takes at least 2 times through to get them all. Again, at least in my experience.

When on the suspects page you can click and see how close you are to unlocking a new area.

Go to: