bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Walkthrough now available for Green Moon

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 23, 10 8:57 AM
Hi folks!

Need a little extra help? A walkthrough for Green Moon is now available on our blog. Click here to go straight to it.

Happy gaming!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

debiv
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Re:Walkthrough now available for Green Moon

[Post New]by debiv on Jan 23, 10 5:44 PM
How do I get walkthrough?

claykitty
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by claykitty on Jan 23, 10 11:22 PM
Thanks for the walkthrough. This is a fascinating game. I just needed a little boost to move forward.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 24, 10 5:06 AM
Hi debiv,

welcome to Big Fish, To get to the walkthrough just click on the word "HERE" provided in the post above yours.

Good luck!

Hi Claykitty,

Welcome to Big Fish, you're welcome. I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying the game.

Take care,

Margie B

[Post New]by slumpy on Jan 25, 10 3:21 PM
This is absolutely the most difficult game I have ever attempted... I was so frustrated after having to visit the walkthrough atleast 10 times before I could even pass the first puzzle that I have now decided to give up.... there is no rhyme or reason to this game.....I've played lots of games with lots of challenges but this one has lost me.....

[Post New]by prudygay on Jan 25, 10 3:30 PM
Everytime I tried to download this game, my Vipre says it has a bad file in it. I have never had this trouble before. I am talking about the game itself not the walkthrough.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 25, 10 4:48 PM
prudygay wrote:Everytime I tried to download this game, my Vipre says it has a bad file in it. I have never had this trouble before. I am talking about the game itself not the walkthrough.

Hi prudygay, you may want to contact customer support to see why you are receiving that message.

Click on the small green envelope in the lower right side of the page, they should be able to help you with this issue.

Margie B

Edited on 01/25/2010 at 4:50:12 PM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 25, 10 4:52 PM
slumpy wrote:This is absolutely the most difficult game I have ever attempted... I was so frustrated after having to visit the walkthrough atleast 10 times before I could even pass the first puzzle that I have now decided to give up.... there is no rhyme or reason to this game.....I've played lots of games with lots of challenges but this one has lost me.....

Sorry to hear that this game has been frustrating for you.

Hopefully you can take a break from the game and come back to it another day. I do that sometimes.I have to admit the game was tough for me too but eventually I got through it.

Take care,

Margie B

Elirana
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Elirana on Jan 25, 10 7:15 PM
Great game. Much more my style but could have done without the arcade games. Few little glitchy bits but good value nonetheless. I used the walkthro', much to my shame as I missed the cook book. Now, am I missing something? I needed a quick nudge for the pirates tavern but can't find a trace in the walkthro'. I'm assuming I need strong spirit for Fire Altar potion from here as Wish Wash by definition is weak.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 26, 10 2:10 AM
You can go back for the cookbook and your assumption is wrong.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 26, 10 5:32 AM
Elirana wrote:Great game. Much more my style but could have done without the arcade games. Few little glitchy bits but good value nonetheless. I used the walkthro', much to my shame as I missed the cook book. Now, am I missing something? I needed a quick nudge for the pirates tavern but can't find a trace in the walkthro'. I'm assuming I need strong spirit for Fire Altar potion from here as Wish Wash by definition is weak.

Hi Elirana, welcome to Big Fish Games!

The pirate area is not mentioned in the walkthrough because you basically need it if you need gold to replay the shooting game. I gave 2 alternatives for obtaining the gold so didn't feel it was necessary to mention it.

For the Fire of Altar you DO need the decanter of wish-wash.

Good Luck!

Margie B

Elirana
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Elirana on Jan 26, 10 4:46 PM
Thanks Margie. I had the gold coins but am a bit mean and just used quick save till I shot 3 glasses. LOL. There's a game to play in pirate tavern and I hate missing anything LOL. Yep, I tried the wish wash after I posted and it was ticked in the list. Teach me not to assume lol.
Thanks for the welcome. Been with BF since 2007 Hehehe. Probably still a newbie to many tho'.
Thanks Russ. I just wanted to know where the cookbook was as I'd missed it but finished that ages ago. Love the freedom to hop about wherever I wish.
More adventure games like this, please BF. Am an adventure game addict and really tired of H.O.Gs
Nice to talk to other game addicts. Friendly bunch!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 27, 10 5:38 AM
You probably did the right thing, using the walkthrough, as you can only go back for the cookbook after you're dead.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 27, 10 9:17 AM
Elirana wrote:Thanks Margie. I had the gold coins but am a bit mean and just used quick save till I shot 3 glasses. LOL. There's a game to play in pirate tavern and I hate missing anything LOL. Yep, I tried the wish wash after I posted and it was ticked in the list. Teach me not to assume lol.
Thanks for the welcome. Been with BF since 2007 Hehehe. Probably still a newbie to many tho'.
Thanks Russ. I just wanted to know where the cookbook was as I'd missed it but finished that ages ago. Love the freedom to hop about wherever I wish.
More adventure games like this, please BF. Am an adventure game addict and really tired of H.O.Gs
Nice to talk to other game addicts. Friendly bunch!

Hi Elirana,

I used the save as well since I did not want to go hunting for gold I see now that you are not a newbie but we can't always tell by post counts so we try to welcome as many people as we can.

Not sure my brain could take too many more games like these but it is certainly nice to have a game that challenges your brain cells once in a while.

Take care!

Margie B

Edited on 01/27/2010 at 9:18:09 AM PST

kelleyj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kelleyj on Jan 27, 10 2:31 PM
where is the jacket? it is not hangin up with the hat and sword.

kelleyj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kelleyj on Jan 27, 10 2:48 PM
kelleyj wrote:where is the jacket? it is not hangin up with the hat and sword.
never mind i figured it out

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 27, 10 2:48 PM
kelleyj wrote:where is the jacket? it is not hangin up with the hat and sword.

ETA:

You answered as I was posting my response, glad to hear that you found it

Take care,

Margie B

Edited on 01/27/2010 at 2:50:07 PM PST

kelleyj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kelleyj on Jan 28, 10 9:27 AM
eveytime i try to switch a plant for the seeds, the game shuts down. has anyone else had this problem?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Jan 28, 10 9:34 AM
kelleyj wrote:eveytime i try to switch a plant for the seeds, the game shuts down. has anyone else had this problem?

What task are you on?

Margie B

kelleyj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kelleyj on Jan 28, 10 9:42 AM
task 11 thanks your quick reply.

Go to: