kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

Shilo is back!

[Post New]by kashmatash on Jun 1, 16 4:25 PM
First let me apologize to all my wonderful friends for not being able to inform that I would be away from the Castle and was unable to take down my wishlist. I know how that can create concern and some frustration. Personal circumstances did not allow me to make preparations for my absence.

Secondly, I was amazed and truly stunned to find that most of my friends did not delete from their game (unless there is something new in that game that I haven’t figured out yet). You either had a lot of faith I would show up again or are just plain lazy (just kidding).

I see a few things have changed in the Castle, but nothing I haven’t been able to figure out yet. I’ve tried to catch up with some posts, but I’m sure there is a lot buried behind pages 1001 and I’m too darn lazy to search that far! So if I post some known subjects, I apologize up front and ask you be patient with me, as I know you will. This forum has always had such a great group of friendly and helpful players.

In the next couple days I will be PMing or emailing those of you who I’ve had more personal contact with. Time to storm the Castle and see my friends again!

Missed you all!
Shilo

Re:Shilo is back!

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Jun 1, 16 6:42 PM
WOW ! Hi Shilo ,Will Send You A Pm This Evening ,Dont Want To Show Everyone "Gandalf's A Big Softie ,Sure Have Missed You

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jun 1, 16 7:38 PM
Welcome back Shilo

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jun 1, 16 8:18 PM

Get that wish list up & running for the spring items. We are here to help.

Trixie

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jun 2, 16 12:49 AM
I am soooooo happy to see you back in the Castle my dear friend !!

We have really missed you. We kept asking each other if anyone knew something !!

I hope everything is ok and as Trixie said
Get that wish list up & running for the spring items. We are here to help.

Trixie

WELCOME BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you in the Castle and take care

Lia

Shadow3814
Minnow
Minnow
235 Posts

[Post New]by Shadow3814 on Jun 2, 16 1:08 AM
Welcome back, Shilo!

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 2, 16 9:42 AM
So very glad you're okay and back. Have missed your posts, that's for sure. Welcome back!!!

[Post New]by walkingstar on Jun 5, 16 10:51 AM
Ditto to wb54..many were concerned..Welcome Home. Qatwar x

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jun 5, 16 11:30 AM
SO pleased to see you Shilo

You can delete Snoozle, I lost that game and aren't playing now.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jun 9, 16 10:15 AM
WELCOME BACK SHILO!!!

I have PM'd and talked to you...........but this is the official "WELCOME BACK"........sorry........been busy and first time I have read the forum in a month!

Go to: