lilitu93
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
471 Posts

End of story? Not even TBC

[Post New]by lilitu93 on Jan 23, 10 10:31 AM
I finished the game (put the tears pyramid together) and expected to get a bit more of the story or at least something that said 'To be continued', but I didn't get any more story after the last puzzle. Instead, it took me to a screen that had all the puzzles I'd already solved so that I could do them again.

Neither the walkthrough here or at Gamezebo say anything about any puzzles after the one I did, so I'm assuming I finished the game. Was I supposed to get some more story? I know there's no more gameplay (and I don't expect any more), but it would be to know what happened next or at least know that it will be in the next game.

I'm playing the Mac version, so I just want to make sure this wasn't a bug, and if there was any more story, what happened.

Thanks.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

Re:End of story? Not even TBC

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Feb 18, 10 7:42 PM
The Same Thing happened to me. The game just ends. I have looked at the walkthrough. It seems like that is what is supposed to happen, but it's really annoying and is a disappointing finish to an otherwise nice HOG.

Mac here as well. I looked at all the reviews, but they were just for the demo.

Re:End of story? Not even TBC

[Post New]by callanetics on Apr 24, 12 2:08 AM
The game tells you at the end that you have completed it with your current profile. You are free to replay the puzzles or create a new profile and play again. Yes, it is a very abrupt ending. As of today it looks like there is a new game that follows 'Napoleon's Secret'.

Edited on 04/24/2012 at 2:09:21 AM PST

Go to: