Idea!

[Post New]by txsred on Jun 1, 16 9:42 PM
I, too, am bored at level 71, waiting. I see lots of posts asking if they can start their game over. Nobody seems to have a sure fire way of doing that. Could the DEVS create a New Player profile, like many other games have? If so, we could sign in under a different name and play again, from the beginning and not lose our place waiting at level 71. I would certainly do it to relieve the boredom. Just saying...

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:Idea!

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jun 1, 16 9:55 PM
You can already do that on your own pc.....

Just create another user account.

Log onto your computer with that new account ... the MC icon will already be on the desktop from being loaded on your own profile.

Click on the icon, and viola! ......you now have another game in the beginning stages. And you can determine for yourself if you prefer the new way of not getting 100% inventory, or the old way of always getting an inventory item. --- not that it will ever change, you will just be able to decide which you actually prefer.

That way....you can have your lower level game to play with on the other user account while you still maintain your maxed out level 71 game, ready for another update.

Edited to remove iPad and Kindle statement......times are changing!

Edited on 06/02/2016 at 8:01:09 AM PST

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Jun 1, 16 9:59 PM
1. How to Create a New User Account in Windows XP
Log on as the Administrator. The administrator is a user account which can control all processes and users on the computer. One can't create another user account without logging in as the Admin first.
2. Go to the Start Menu and open Control Panel (you can find it on the left-hand panel). This is where all administrative tools are located.
3. Click on User Accounts. This is where you can edit the settings for everyone's accounts on the computer.
4. Click Create a New Account.
5. Type your desired username into the given area. The username will allow your account to stand out from the rest. When you are done, click Next.
6. Select whether you want your account to be an administrator or a limited account. An administrator account will provide full control over all the resources, whereas the limited account will not be able to perform many authorized tasks. Click the appropriate bubble, then click Create Account.

How to Create a New User Account in Windows Vista and 7
1. Go to Control Panel using the Start button.
2. Under the User Accounts and Family Safety tab, select the Add or Remove User Accounts link.
3. In the new window you can see all the existing accounts on the computer.
4. Below the Choose the account you would like to change tab, click on the Create New Account link.
5. In the field under Name the account and choose an account type, enter the name that you would like to be displayed for the new user.
6. Select user status for new user as either Standard User or Administrator. If you assign an admin role to this user account, you will be asked to enter your current admin password first.
7. Click Create Account and the new user will be displayed in the window viewed before in Step 4. You have successfully created a new user account on Windows Vista or 7. You can now migrate your data using a shared disk in My Computer.

How to Create a New User for Windows 8
1. Move your cursor all the way over to the right side of your screen, and select the "Settings" option in the sidebar that appears.
2. Click "Control Panel" in the Settings window.
3. Select "User Accounts" from the list of options in the Control Panel area.
4. Click "Manage another account."
5. Select the "Add a user" option next to the plus sign under "Other users." Fill out the forms and click "Next" through each screen until the user account is added.

Starling41
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Starling41 on Jun 2, 16 4:34 AM
Ok, and just how do you create a new account on a Kindle?

I believe that is quite impossible.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Jun 2, 16 7:31 AM
Starling41 wrote:Ok, and just how do you create a new account on a Kindle?

I believe that is quite impossible.
Do a Google search of how to create a new user account on kindle. I found it and it is possible to have multiple users.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Jun 2, 16 7:39 AM
Android users can create multiple users account but must be using Android 4.2 and above. Just do a Google search for How to: Enable Multiple User Accounts on Android 4.2 and Above.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jun 2, 16 8:00 AM
By the way ---- when Apple's new OS version (9.3) comes out, it appears one will be able to have multiple accounts on an iPad as well.....

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Jun 2, 16 8:14 AM
Apple releases iOS 9.3 beta 1 to public: Night Shift, multi-user mode for iPad. This from Apple Beta Software Program website

Apple Beta Software Program
Help make the next releases of iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan our best yet. As a member of the Apple Beta Software Program, you can take part in shaping Apple software by test-driving pre-release versions and letting us know what you think.

How do I participate?
As a member of the Apple Beta Software Program, you’ll be able to enroll your Mac or iOS device to access the OS X and iOS public betas, as well as subsequent updates. Each public beta comes with a built-in Feedback Assistant app that appears in your Dock on your Mac and on the second page of your Home screen on your iOS device. When you come across an issue that needs addressing, send your report directly to Apple with Feedback Assistant.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 2, 16 9:51 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to discuss creating a new account for the game.

Thank you to everyone who's stopped by with these tips. I do want to mention that, if anyone doesn't feel comfortable following these steps, please absolutely feel free to get in touch with our Technical Support Team. Due to the wide range of options for computer configurations, machines may vary, even by operating system. Our Reps have the tools needed to provide in-depth and customized support, and they are more than happy to help.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators. Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 2, 16 10:25 AM
I'm sure there are other games, but the game Dark Manor made it very, very easy to create a new game. Some players had 10 or more manors open. I wish it was that easy here. Just click on your avatar and switch to another game. For me, I'm not interested in creating another user profile.

Edited on 06/04/2016 at 4:53:38 PM PST

[Post New]by walkingstar on Jun 3, 16 8:03 PM
Me Neither! One P.C. Name and Account is Enough. If a "French" Game had UD..I Would..[ya know what i'm saying Blanco!] Looks like we only have 3 more weeks for M.C. Update anyway..x Q@W

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Jun 4, 16 5:09 PM
LOL, Q@W, I believe I know exactly what you're talking about. Still mourning the demise of that game. Keeping my fingers crossed that this game will continue on for a good while.

dukielass
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by dukielass on Jun 5, 16 4:08 AM
I only have the one account here, if I have completed tasks here for the day, I then switch to another game whilst waiting time to gift/do another HOS. It was great to while away the hours when it's cold & wet (I'm a fair-weather person) but now 'summer' is here my garden is beckoning me...

Go to: