Angela's personality

[Post New]by maggiemagpiem on Jun 1, 16 9:50 PM
I really loved playing this game. It is one of those that I have to make myself quit when it gets way past my bed time! And I am 55 years old!

Anyway, I have to mention Angela's character. She really rubs me the wrong way. She seems to find it easy to make questionable choices concerning her friends and especially the rules of the contest.

Angela was reminded of the rules of the contest concerning romantic involvement a number of times. I hated it when she stole her friend's dress and wore it out and when she left her post protecting Victoria's dress even when she knew there there reasons to be on guard.

I realize this is just a game but part of why we like these games is the enjoyment we get from the characters and their antics! I would have liked it so much more if I was more fond of Angela.

Re:Angela's personality

[Post New]by beestitcher on Jun 4, 16 5:42 PM
I agree. Angela is acting like a spoiled brat. She was quite self centered in the Delicious games so it's not a surprise. She's not a good example for people playing the games.

[Post New]by bluejaygirl on Jul 13, 16 4:13 PM
She is Emily's sister right? I kind of like how they kept the self centered brat theme going, more like real life. Maybe Angela will have an epiphany in another game. Loved the Emily games and this one.

[Post New]by AJLlewellyn on Nov 17, 16 7:42 PM
I am up to level 68 and I really dislike her. I miss Emily!

Go to: